: CTS-V Sedan ground effects or rocker panel decal kit

James.H.Beasley
10-11-12, 04:38 PM
My wife and I have a new CTS-V sedan on order which should be delivered sometime in November, so we are getting eager to make the car unique to us and Deborah saved the below picture that she liked very much of a two tone coupe off of the internet a few weeks ago that had a red pin strip on the rocker panel with a CTS-V decal and I do not think the emblem would look right on the rear door of a sedan.

Does anybody know a manufacture that sells a ground effects decal kit or have pictures of a sedan with rocker panel pin striping?

baabootoo
10-11-12, 08:30 PM
Do you have a local decal place? They can do about anything that I ask of them rather reasonable too.

James.H.Beasley
10-11-12, 09:10 PM
Do you have a local decal place? They can do about anything that I ask of them rather reasonable too.

I was looking for information for myself from anybody on the forum, that might know a good decal vender, because I could not locate any on-line that had a ground effects or rocker panel kit for a CTS-V sedan which looked similar to the one my wife liked on the coupe.