: Yet another negative article - they seem so biased

docjay
10-11-12, 03:20 PM
I don't know if the people writing these negative articles are biased because they're angry about the bailout or what the deal is. One thing I think of quite frequently when I drive the XTS is that it's NOT for the retiree. Sure it's got a trunk that fits golf clubs - but the design, the seats, CUE, etc. are not geared towards the retiree for sure. http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-09-27/caddy-58-000-xts-long-on-legroom-short-on-performance.html

The Tony Show
10-11-12, 04:20 PM
Take the Cadillac badge off and replace it with a Mercedes emblem, and I bet $5 bucks the writer would have said something like "It's not quite as sporty as MB's other models, but the interior is phenomenal, the ride exquisite and the technology second to none."

Cadillac needs to keep building world class cars for another 10 years before the stigma of the 80s, 90s and 00s wears off.

Loveldos
10-11-12, 10:33 PM
This article is authored by an obviously biased reviewer! Little substantive information is contained in this evaluative piece--almost a mockery of the genre!

b4z
10-13-12, 12:41 PM
Why don't they say that everybody who drives a BMW or an Audi is a jerk? It's not true but there are jerks who drive audis and bmws.

DG2
10-14-12, 08:45 PM
Take the Cadillac badge off and replace it with a Mercedes emblem, and I bet $5 bucks the writer would have said something like "It's not quite as sporty as MB's other models, but the interior is phenomenal, the ride exquisite and the technology second to none."

Cadillac needs to keep building world class cars for another 10 years before the stigma of the 80s, 90s and 00s wears off.

I disagree. There had been plenty of extremely positive articles on CTS V, ATS and XTS. Because XTS was a platform share with Buick and Chevy it was asking for some tough reviews. Had GM put a different power plant in XTS it would have received more positive reviews.