: New Group-Buy for S2T Performance CTS/CTS-V Paddle Shifters.

S2TPerformance
10-10-12, 04:55 PM
Ladies and Gentlemen,

The fine folks at C.T.S.V.O.W.N.E.R.S. are generating interest for yet another Group-Buy for our famous CTS/CTS-V Paddle Shifters.

All CadillacForums members are welcome to participate in the C.T.S.V.O.W.N.E.R.S. CTS/CTS-V Paddle Shifter Group-Buy.

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b272/ShoeiIto/S2TCTS012.jpg
Additional information regarding the S2T Performance CTS/CTS-V Paddle Shifters can be found here;
http://www.s2tpp.com/CADILLAC.html

To initiate the Group-Buy, we need a minimum of 10 participants to begin accepting Group-Buy orders.
The retail price for our Paddle Shifters is $225.95 plus shipping. The Group-Buy price will be $195.95 plus shipping for both our Silver and Black Anodized Paddle Shifters.

Once we have a minimum of 10 participants, we will open the Group-Buy page on our website and provide a link which will be posted in this thread so that everyone will be able to place their order at their convenience.
All orders will begin shipping within 24 hours once payment has been accepted.

Please post your interest in the C.T.S.V.O.W.N.E.R.S. thread, this thread, or both threads.

You can place your Order using this link;
http://www.s2tpp.com/GroupBuy.html

In addition, you are welcome to share this information with any friends or family looking for Paddle Shifters for their 2010-2011 Chevrolet Camaro. Our CTS/CTS-V Paddle Shifters will fit their application.

Kind regards,

Michael Bello
S2T Performance Products

smackdownCTSV
10-10-12, 05:14 PM
$149.95 sounds better!

S2TPerformance
10-10-12, 05:48 PM
$149.95 sounds better!

Hello smackdownCTSV,

Thank you for your Post!

Yes it does.
Do you need 200 or 300 Paddle Shifters Sets? :)

All kidding aside,
I think if you spoke to any of our current customers using our CTS/CTS-V Paddle Shifters they will tell you they are worth expense, even at the retail price.

Kind regards,

Michael Bello
S2T Performance Products

smackdownCTSV
10-10-12, 06:00 PM
They're nice and I've heard good reviews, but I'm good. I was just poking since somebody posted about you giving a better deal to VW's for $169.

neuronbob
10-10-12, 06:24 PM
If you have an automatic V and don't have these paddle shifters, you are missing something special. I love mine and they make it so much easier to use the manual mode. Thanks again S2T guys!

S2TPerformance
10-10-12, 07:06 PM
If you have an automatic V and don't have these paddle shifters, you are missing something special. I love mine and they make it so much easier to use the manual mode. Thanks again S2T guys!

Hello neuronbob,

Thank you for your Post and Support of our Product! You are too kind!
You are very Welcome.

Thanks again!

There are already 8 members ready to go.
We are looking for 2 more participants to get things moving...

Kind regards,

Michael Bello
S2T Performance Products

James.H.Beasley
10-10-12, 07:29 PM
S2TPerformance,

I have only look at one CTS-V with the paddle shifters and they were carbon fiber or the ones you have more like the factory option?

S2TPerformance
10-10-12, 07:38 PM
S2TPerformance,

I have only look at one CTS-V with the paddle shifters and they were carbon fiber or the ones you have more like the factory option?

Hello James.H.Beasley,

Thank you for your Post!

Our Cadillac CTS/CTS-V Paddle Shifters are constructed from 6061 aluminum and are a replacement part for the OEM shifter buttons. They function and install just like the factory buttons but, they provide a much greater shift area for you to use while shifting your CTS-V.

Here are some additional pictures;
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b272/ShoeiIto/S2TCTS013.jpg

http://i1248.photobucket.com/albums/hh484/S2TPerformance/IMG_0059.jpg

http://i1248.photobucket.com/albums/hh484/S2TPerformance/IMG_0058.jpg

Please let me know if I can help with any additional questions.

Thanks again,

Michael Bello
S2T Performance Products

luderchris
10-10-12, 08:15 PM
S2T, we reached 10 over at the other forum, and the question came up if we could get an additional discount if we reach 20. Thoughts?

Chris

James.H.Beasley
10-10-12, 08:16 PM
S2TPerformance,

If I understand correctly you are only selling a part that will replace the factory paddle switches to extend them so you have a larger area to pull on.

If I wanted to add steering wheel paddle shifters to a CTS-V without them, would I just need to order a CTS- V steering wheel with the shifter controls on the wheel?

VinATL
10-10-12, 08:22 PM
$175 for 20?

luderchris
10-10-12, 08:29 PM
$175 for 20?

That would be great! I hope they can do that!

Chris

hulksdaddy
10-10-12, 09:06 PM
Have them on my V and love 'em! Look great, work great, gives the car a whole new feel. Can't recommend them enough.

And to all you cheap bastiches, stop beggin' and pay the man for a job well done! :D

dennych
10-10-12, 09:14 PM
Hmmm... in process of getting an auto V. If I do pull the trigger I'll def be interested. How's the installation?

saw this on the site haha "As with all S2T Performance Products, these paddle shifters are designed for off-road use only and are not intended for street use."

hulksdaddy
10-10-12, 09:40 PM
Hmmm... in process of getting an auto V. If I do pull the trigger I'll def be interested. How's the installation?

Piece a' cake. Couple minutes total, and that includes a beer.

dennych
10-10-12, 09:45 PM
Piece a' cake. Couple minutes total, and that includes a beer.

Yeah saw the installation on their site. Looks like cake. Think the dealerships will give a fit over warranty if it's installed though when you bring it in for service?

hulksdaddy
10-10-12, 10:26 PM
Yeah saw the installation on their site. Looks like cake. Think the dealerships will give a fit over warranty if it's installed though when you bring it in for service?

Nah, dealership won't have a problem. It's cosmetic.

S2TPerformance
10-10-12, 10:40 PM
S2TPerformance,

If I understand correctly you are only selling a part that will replace the factory paddle switches to extend them so you have a larger area to pull on.

If I wanted to add steering wheel paddle shifters to a CTS-V without them, would I just need to order a CTS- V steering wheel with the shifter controls on the wheel?

Hello James.H.Beasley,

Thank you for your Post!

You are correct. Our Paddle Shifters replace the factory paddle shifter buttons.
We do not sell the necessary components to install our Paddle Shifters on a CTS-V that was not equipped with this option from the factory.

Kind regards,

Michael Bello
S2T Performance Products

----------

S2T, we reached 10 over at another forum, and the question came up if we could get an additional discount if we reach 20. Thoughts?

Chris

Hello Luderchris,

Thank you for your Post!

We offer additional discounts when there are 50 Group-Buy participants. However, once the Group-Buy has been setup, we cannot change the pricing, so we need to know before we begin taking orders.

Kind regards,

Michael Bello
S2T Performance Products

----------

Hello dennych,

Thank you for your Post!

The warranty and your dealer should be fine with our Paddle Shifters. They are a cosmetic, bolt-on modification that simply replaces the OEM part.
In addition, we install and ship our CTS/CTS-V Paddle Shifters to new car automotive dealerships across the country.

http://i1248.photobucket.com/albums/hh484/S2TPerformance/IMG_0490.jpg

http://i1248.photobucket.com/albums/hh484/S2TPerformance/IMG_0472.jpg

Kind regards,

Michael Bello
S2T Performance Products

dennych
10-10-12, 11:26 PM
nice! let the games begin!

supratovcoupe
10-11-12, 01:48 AM
I got mine approx. 5-6 months ago.Installed in 15 min.
They are the best mod. I think I ever done to any of my cars.
They make the car so more fun to drive!!!!!!
Just like OEM. Track Tested HPDE Thank You S2T...Mark B

dennych
10-11-12, 02:05 AM
now if only we could get those paddles on the steering column instead of the wheel.... ;)

khoeysr
10-11-12, 08:56 AM
Love this product. Had them on my 11 coupe and now on my 12 coupe. Easy install, work great. Super company and super people to work with.

smackdownCTSV
10-11-12, 09:47 AM
nice! let the games begin!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEGc5EmOXxc

S2TPerformance
10-11-12, 12:30 PM
I got mine approx. 5-6 months ago.Installed in 15 min.
They are the best mod. I think I ever done to any of my cars.
They make the car so more fun to drive!!!!!!
Just like OEM. Track Tested HPDE Thank You S2T...Mark B

Hello supratovcoupe,

Thank you for your Post!

We greatly appreciate your feedback, compliments, and support for our Product!

Thanks again,

Michael Bello
S2T Performance Products

----------

Love this product. Had them on my 11 coupe and now on my 12 coupe. Easy install, work great. Super company and super people to work with.

Hello khoeysr,

Thank you for your Post!

We are pleased to hear that our Paddle Shifters blessed both your CTS-V's.
Thanks so much for your compliments, support, and feeback!

Kind regards,

Michael Bello
S2T Performance Products

----------

Greetings,

We have 10 + 2 Participants to initiate this Group-Buy for our CTS/CTS-V Paddle Shifters.

1. ClarkkentCTSV
2. Petro-CTSV
3. Q8i-V
4. Vwagon2012
5. bsk997
6. Junkie
7. Cvp33
8. luderchris
9. RS2009CTS-V
10. snzuloz

We are awaiting authorization from the hosting forum to begin the Group-Buy.

Kind regards,

Michael Bello
S2T Performance Products

dennych
10-11-12, 12:38 PM
when does the group-buy end?

S2TPerformance
10-11-12, 02:04 PM
when does the group-buy end?

Hello dennych,

Thank you for your Post!

It depends...
If we get it started today, the Group-Buy will be open until October 31st.
More information to follow...

Kind regards,

Michael Bello
S2T Performance Products

SeeTSV
10-11-12, 02:06 PM
I am interested.

S2TPerformance
10-11-12, 04:08 PM
I am interested.

Hello SeeTSV,

Thank you for your Post!

Excellent! Looks like we are ready and we look forward to your order.

Kind regards,

Michael Bello
S2T Performance Products

----------

We have received authorization to begin the CTS/CTS-V Group-Buy.

The Group-Buy price will be $195.95 plus shipping for both the Silver and Black Anodized Paddle Shifters.

You can place your Order using this link;
http://www.s2tpp.com/GroupBuy.html

We will be accepting Group-Buy Orders through October 31st, 2012. Individual Group-Buy Orders will begin shipping today, October 11th, 2012. S2T Performance will contact you by email to notify you of shipment.

Please feel free to contact us directly at sales@s2tpp.com if you have any questions, comments, or concerns.

Kind regards,

Michael Bello
S2T Performance Products

Mr. LCP
10-12-12, 05:06 PM
Thanks. The CTS-V needs these. Both my old Audi allroad and Acura MDX had better shifters. Of course, I wish they made the transmission react to input faster like those other cars too, so I don't have to time the shift nearly a second early.

S2TPerformance
10-13-12, 11:36 AM
Thanks. The CTS-V needs these. Both my old Audi allroad and Acura MDX had better shifters. Of course, I wish they made the transmission react to input faster like those other cars too, so I don't have to time the shift nearly a second early.

Hello Mr. LCP,

Thank you for your Post!

Absolutely, I agree, the buttons just don't do the job.
Our CTS/CTS-V Paddle Shifters really improve the driving experience and help make shifting much easier and more enjoyable.

Are there no performance aftermarket 'shifting' programs to improve the shift response for the CTS-V?
As you said, the DSG transmission found in the VW/Audi shift incredibly fast...stock.
Even then, you can buy a DSG software upgrades that improve some the the OEM issues and makes shifting even faster.

Kind regards,

Michael Bello
S2T Performance Products

LukeAnakin
10-13-12, 05:01 PM
For those considering a Shift-Paddle purchase, especialy if you can get the Group Buy Discount - I MUST highly recommend it.
I got these a while back and for all the add-on's I have acquired, to be honest, THESE are the best and offer the most enjoyment I have recieved.

A big difference and I imagine anyone who has them or gets them soon will feel likewise!

L.A.

Mr. LCP
10-15-12, 08:41 PM
That was fast. I received them today and put them on tonight. I've never installed a mod in less than 3 minutes before. I could have done that in traffic on the way home.

dqw1
10-16-12, 11:22 AM
Order Placed, thanks!

S2TPerformance
10-17-12, 02:12 PM
For those considering a Shift-Paddle purchase, especialy if you can get the Group Buy Discount - I MUST highly recommend it.
I got these a while back and for all the add-on's I have acquired, to be honest, THESE are the best and offer the most enjoyment I have recieved.

A big difference and I imagine anyone who has them or gets them soon will feel likewise!

L.A.

Hello LukeAnakin,

Thank you for your Post and Feedback!

We are thrilled to learn that you are continuing enjoying your Paddle Shifters.

Thanks again,

Michael Bello
S2T Performance Products

----------

That was fast. I received them today and put them on tonight. I've never installed a mod in less than 3 minutes before. I could have done that in traffic on the way home.

Hello Mr. LCP,

Thank you for your Post!

We wouldn't recommend for anyone to install their Paddle Shifters while they are in traffic, however, I do recall some folks claiming they were drinking Scotch while they performed their installations. I don't know which is more dangerous. LOL!

We greatly appreciate your Feeback!

Kind regards,

Michael Bello
S2T Performance Products

dennych
10-20-12, 03:36 AM
Hmmm, which color goes better with the suede wheel and black interior?

dqw1
10-20-12, 12:23 PM
i was drinking scotch when I installed mine, Took me 20 minutes.

S2TPerformance
10-20-12, 01:07 PM
Hmmm, which color goes better with the suede wheel and black interior?

Hello dennych,

Thank you for your Post!

I would go with the Black Anodized Finish with your interior appointments.

Kind regards,

Michael Bello
S2T Performance Products

----------

Hello dqw1,

Thanks for your Post!

Really? What's the deal with drinking Scotch and installing Paddle Shifters? :)

Now I enjoy a good Scotch (...Ardbeg, Springbank, Murry McDavid, Kilchoman, Port Ellen, Laphroaig, and even Yamazaki) but, not when I'm installing car parts....
only when I'm designing them. LOL!

I hope you are enjoying your new Paddle Shifters!

Kind regard,

Michael Bello
S2T Performance Products

dqw1
10-20-12, 03:44 PM
You have better taste than me. I poured a Johnny Black when I read your post about scotch and decided that was they best way to install them. I love the paddles and used them constantly now. Need a trans tune and I'll be set. Thanks for the solid work and this a mod everyone with an A6 should do.

LukeAnakin
10-20-12, 06:11 PM

That is too funny, as Michael mentioned, I too was having Scotch during the install. It made things much easier and less stressful!

L.A.

----------

Really? What's the deal with drinking Scotch and installing Paddle Shifters? :)

Now I enjoy a good Scotch (...Ardbeg, Springbank, Murry McDavid, Kilchoman, Port Ellen, Laphroaig, and even Yamazaki) but, not when I'm installing car parts....
only when I'm designing them. LOL!

I hope you are enjoying your new Paddle Shifters!

Kind regard,

Michael Bello
S2T Performance Products

Like I mentioned to dqw1, employing Scotch makes the Install go quite smoothly :)
Geez, you seem to have quite the repertoire of libations at your disposal, but where is the GlenLivet, Aberlour, or Taliskar?

Best to you both and again, these Paddle Shifters make all the difference in the world with driving...

L.A.

cruiser68
10-20-12, 08:07 PM
Just ordered, thanks. Any idea on turnaround time? I'm hoping to have them for Nov 17 Road Atlanta.

dqw1
10-20-12, 09:41 PM
Mine only took 3 days.

S2TPerformance
10-22-12, 04:36 PM
You have better taste than me. I poured a Johnny Black when I read your post about scotch and decided that was they best way to install them. I love the paddles and used them constantly now. Need a trans tune and I'll be set. Thanks for the solid work and this a mod everyone with an A6 should do.

Hello dqw1,

Thanks again for your Post!

Not at all, I drink the big four Johnny's from time to time (and Glenlivet).
However, I will recommend Johnny Swing if you can find it in your area. It is incredibly smooth. A great blended Scotch.

It's great to hear that you are enjoying your Paddles.

Kind regards,

Michael Bello
S2T Performance Products

----------

Like I mentioned to dqw1, employing Scotch makes the Install go quite smoothly :)
Geez, you seem to have quite the repertoire of libations at your disposal, but where is the GlenLivet, Aberlour, or Taliskar?

Best to you both and again, these Paddle Shifters make all the difference in the world with driving...

L.A.

Hello LukeAnakin,

Thank you for your Post!

I couldn't list all the Scotch's I consume... It would take far too long...:)
But, yes, I do enjoy my Scotch and I would never be without Glenlivet, Aberlour, or Talisker.

Thanks again for your support of our Product.

Kind regards,

Michael Bello
S2T Performance Products

S2TPerformance
10-25-12, 07:00 PM
Ladies and Gentlemen,

Please be advised that shipping will be delayed by one week for any Group-Buy orders placed between October 27th through October 31st because we will be attending the 2012 SEMA Show in Las Vegas Nevada.
Any orders placed before October 27th will not be affected.

If you have any questions, or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us directly at sales@s2tpp.com.

Kind regards,

Michael Bello
S2T Performance Products

dennych
10-26-12, 01:04 PM
Any benefit for the flat style shifters over the notched ones? Or just aesthetics?

Lenvo65
10-26-12, 01:30 PM
Ordered this morning - I guess I need to pick up some scotch over the weekend for the install.

dennych
10-26-12, 03:14 PM
Ordered this morning - I guess I need to pick up some scotch over the weekend for the install.

Placing my order today as well,

Tax + shipping is ick. I would've hoped living in LA would give me better shipping rates than out of state but no luck with that.

CraigT
10-26-12, 07:28 PM
Got my black ones today and installed in 5 minutes. Love them!!

dennych
10-26-12, 08:19 PM
sucking up the high shipping cost =/

order placed

S2TPerformance
10-27-12, 12:36 PM
Got my black ones today and installed in 5 minutes. Love them!!

Hello CraigT,

Thank you for your Post!

Congratulations on your successful installation and thanks for your Feedback!

Kind regards,

Michael Bello
S2T Performance Products

----------

sucking up the high shipping cost =/

order placed

Hello dennych,

Thank you for your Post and for your Order.

The difference between the 'Grooved' and the 'Flat' Paddle Shifters is basically feel and aesthetics. The vast majority of our customers prefer the Grooved Paddle Shifters while our customers that are heavily into racing/tracking their vehicles like the Flat Paddles while wearing racing gloves for grip.

I do apologize for both the shipping/handling cost and for the CA tax. If you were a bit closer, I'd deliver them to you! :)

Thanks again,

Michael Bello
S2T Performance Products

dennych
10-27-12, 12:57 PM
I do apologize for both the shipping/handling cost and for the CA tax. If you were a bit closer, I'd deliver them to you! :)

Thanks again,

Michael Bello
S2T Performance Products

Haha I agree on that. If I was closer I'd come pick em up :)

aussietx
10-29-12, 03:49 PM
I've just installed a pair of these. I can't believe how fantastic these look and how easy they are to install.

Oh, and they make shifting in sport mode so much sweeter!

S2TPerformance
11-03-12, 12:43 PM
I've just installed a pair of these. I can't believe how fantastic these look and how easy they are to install.

Oh, and they make shifting in sport mode so much sweeter!

Hello aussietx,

Thank you for your Post and Feeback!

We are very happy to hear that our Paddle Shifters have improved your driving experience!

Thanks again,

Michael Bello
S2T Performance Products

----------

We would like to express our sincere Thanks to everyone for their consideration and especially to those for their participation in this latest Cadillac CTS/CTS-V Group-Buy.

We greatly appreciate your business and support for our Product!

Please feel free to contact us directly at sales@s2tpp.com with any questions, feedback, or to organize a future Group-Buy.

Thanks again,

Michael Bello
S2T Performance Products

Has No Left
11-03-12, 10:09 PM
For installation, do you have to remove the stock buttons or do the paddles just for over them?

ClarkkentCTSV
11-03-12, 11:08 PM
For installation, do you have to remove the stock buttons or do the paddles just for over them?

You have to remove the stock buttons. Check out S2T for the install pictures. Took me longer to find the small flathead screwdriver than it did to do the install. Very easy.

gallenl
11-04-12, 02:59 PM
Damn. I missed the group buy. Anyone interested in putting together a new one? What would the price be with 25 participants? Or 50? I would definitely be in on a new one.

Has No Left
11-09-12, 11:20 PM
I'd jump on another group buy.

tkracing
11-10-12, 09:25 AM
I guess that's why I couldn't figure out how to purchase from that link on the first page. Oh well

S2TPerformance
11-10-12, 12:42 PM
Hello Gentlemen,

We would be more than happy to offer another Group-Buy for the forum members.

Please contact us at sales@s2tpp.com for additional information.

I guess that's why I couldn't figure out how to purchase from that link on the first page. Oh well

Hello tkracing,

Thank you for your Post!

Yes, we apologize, this Group-Buy has expired.
However, we are more than willing to offer another Group-Buy when enough participants are ready!

Kind regards,

Michael Bello
S2T Performance Products

tkracing
11-10-12, 03:42 PM
Sounds good. Let me know if it happens. Thanks

Has No Left
11-14-12, 11:17 AM
Can anyone who has these paddles installed provide a review? Interference with the turn signal/wiper stalks? Effect on hand position for shifting during spirited driving?

I'm intrigued...

Mr. LCP
11-14-12, 09:06 PM
Can anyone who has these paddles installed provide a review? Interference with the turn signal/wiper stalks? Effect on hand position for shifting during spirited driving?

I'm intrigued...

There's no interference with using turn signals. View and reach of the dials on the stalks is a bit more claustrophobic now but not to the degree of causing a problem. The function of the paddles is a big improvement. You can reach the paddle from above or below unlike the stock placement. The feel is also better by a large margin. Overall, they're a great improvement. They make it feel like they were intended to be used instead of some afterthought that was added to check the box on a feature list like the stock ones. Double and triple gear downshifts are a breeze.

S2TPerformance
11-21-12, 06:02 PM
There's no interference with using turn signals. View and reach of the dials on the stalks is a bit more claustrophobic now but not to the degree of causing a problem. The function of the paddles is a big improvement. You can reach the paddle from above or below unlike the stock placement. The feel is also better by a large margin. Overall, they're a great improvement. They make it feel like they were intended to be used instead of some afterthought that was added to check the box on a feature list like the stock ones. Double and triple gear downshifts are a breeze.

Hello Mr. LCP,

Thank you for your Post!

We greatly appreciate your Compliments and Support for our Product.

Kind regards,

Michael Bello
S2T Performance Products

ENVIOUS V
11-22-12, 04:44 PM
Hello Gentlemen,

We would be more than happy to offer another Group-Buy for the forum members.

Please contact us at sales@s2tpp.com for additional information.

Hello tkracing,

Thank you for your Post!

Yes, we apologize, this Group-Buy has expired.
However, we are more than willing to offer another Group-Buy when enough participants are ready!

Kind regards,

Michael Bello
S2T Performance Products

I'm in for a group buy:yup:

smackdownCTSV
11-22-12, 08:29 PM
How about some Black Friday/Cyber Monday pricing? Do I hear $99?

mj1980
11-23-12, 11:44 AM
Count me in for the Black Friday, Cyber Monday deal.

S2TPerformance
11-23-12, 05:40 PM
How about some Black Friday/Cyber Monday pricing? Do I hear $195.95?

Hello smackdonCTSV,

We fixed your post. :)

Kind regards,

Michael Bello
S2T Performance Products

----------

Count me in for the Black Friday, Cyber Monday deal.

Hello mj1980,

Thank you for your Post!

In the spirit of the upcoming Holidays, and the amount of additional interest from this thread (and email inquiries) that if any member wants contact us directly at sales@s2tpp.com on, or before Monday, we can extend the Group-Buy prices for this limited time...

Kind regards,

Michael Bello
S2T Performance Products

tkracing
11-23-12, 08:35 PM
Sounds good count me in.... email sent!

smackdownCTSV
11-23-12, 08:35 PM
$200? Bwahahaha. I'll pass.

MacBuster
11-23-12, 09:21 PM
Great product. My only complaint is that you can't really change gears when you pull on the very top of the levers. I think the curvature goes onto the other side of the hinge, so the angle is wrong to pull it. If that makes sense.

S2TPerformance
11-24-12, 01:30 PM
Great product. My only complaint is that you can't really change gears when you pull on the very top of the levers. I think the curvature goes onto the other side of the hinge, so the angle is wrong to pull it. If that makes sense.

Hello MacBuster,

Yes, your post definitely makes sense. And you are correct.
As with most things in life, we had to make a Compromise in the overall Paddle Shifter design.

Sure we could have reengineered the entire switch assembly but, that would have come at an extra cost and a much more difficult installation. Even changing the Paddle-Blade design brings other issues into the equation like stabbing yourself in the leg while turning the steering wheel or simple things like finger clearance with the multi-function levers (think Cadillac ATS...).

All things considered, we feel that we have done an excellent job working with the original OEM switch design while creating a Product that is easy to install and aesthetically pleasing at a reasonable cost.

Thanks again,

Michael Bello
S2T Performance Products

MacBuster
11-24-12, 01:51 PM
Hello MacBuster,

Yes, your post definitely makes sense. And you are correct.
As with most things in life, we had to make a Compromise in the overall Paddle Shifter design.

Sure we could have reengineered the entire switch assembly but, that would have come at an extra cost and a much more difficult installation. Even changing the Paddle-Blade design brings other issues into the equation like stabbing yourself in the leg while turning the steering wheel or simple things like finger clearance with the multi-function levers (think Cadillac ATS...).

All things considered, we feel that we have done an excellent job working with the original OEM switch design while creating a Product that is easy to install and aesthetically pleasing at a reasonable cost.

Thanks again,

Michael Bello
S2T Performance Products

It's a great product, and would highly recommend it. Without reservation.

It wasn't really a complaint, just more a comment on design decisions. It doesn't really impact you unless your hands are very high up on the wheel, which is improper. To change the shape to accommodate what I am describing would make the paddles not work as well in normal use.

Major upgrade over stock.

S2TPerformance
11-24-12, 03:26 PM
It's a great product, and would highly recommend it. Without reservation.

It wasn't really a complaint, just more a comment on design decisions. It doesn't really impact you unless your hands are very high up on the wheel, which is improper. To change the shape to accommodate what I am describing would make the paddles not work as well in normal use.

Major upgrade over stock.

Hello MacBuster,

Thank you for your Post.

No worries…

I read your post as honest feedback, not as a complaint. I am very sorry if my response indicated otherwise because that was not my intention.
My post was an attempt at explaining the reasons why we designed the Paddle Shifters like they are while also doing my best to agree with you, especially, because you are correct.

We greatly appreciate your comments and feeback!

Kind regards,

Michael Bello
S2T Performance Products

gallenl
11-26-12, 02:35 PM
I got tired of the waiting & all the "back and forth" on the group buy. I placed my order over the weekend. If you'll be applying the discount to my order, that'd be nice and much appreciated - if not, I'm sure I'll still be very happy with what appears to be an excellent product.

smackdownCTSV
11-26-12, 05:28 PM
I might have a set available for cheap.

S2TPerformance
11-27-12, 12:53 PM
I got tired of the waiting & all the "back and forth" on the group buy. I placed my order over the weekend. If you'll be applying the discount to my order, that'd be nice and much appreciated - if not, I'm sure I'll still be very happy with what appears to be an excellent product.

Hello gallenl,

Thank you for your Post!

Please send us an email at sales@s2tpp.com so we can take care of your order details.

Kind regards,

Michael Bello
S2T Performance Products

Has No Left
11-28-12, 07:54 PM
Just got these and installed...very cool product. Easy to install as stated. I would recommend to anyone with the A6.