: HVAC either hot or cold no in between

Grozier
10-09-12, 10:13 PM
Hi,

I have a 04 ext with a problem I can't seem to find a solution on. The HVAC system works fine except that if you want a temp. less than 90 it just goes to cold air like you just have the fan going. The A/C works and the heater works but no in between. Very aggervating since I just bought the damn thing not 2 months ago and didn't think to check for something like this not to mention that my heated seat won't stay on either. any help would be greatly helpful.

Thanks, Mike

the cadillac man
10-09-12, 10:45 PM
Hi,

I have a 04 ext with a problem I can't seem to find a solution on. The HVAC system works fine except that if you want a temp. less than 90 it just goes to cold air like you just have the fan going. The A/C works and the heater works but no in between. Very aggervating since I just bought the damn thing not 2 months ago and didn't think to check for something like this not to mention that my heated seat won't stay on either. any help would be greatly helpful.

Thanks, Mike

It sounds like a vent temp(in the dash) or the cabin temp sensor(this is above you when your in the driver seat

The seat warmer can be a bad element or seat module(this is under the seat at the front)