: Mrdevilleaz - 1999 base Deville owner

mrdevilleaz
10-09-12, 02:32 PM
What's up my fellow caddy lovers,i'm new 2 this forum,& wanted 2 say i'm glad there is a forum like this.I have a '99 deville-base,& it is my baby.hope u all have a nice day,& continue to own Cadillacs,it's the only car i will ever own!!!

truckinman
10-09-12, 02:40 PM
Welcome!! I know the feeling. Cadillacs and for me jeeps as well. Only two for me!

Submariner409
10-09-12, 02:40 PM
Welcome Aboard !!! :thumbsup:

I deleted your identical post down in Engines: Northstar Performance. Please keep chit-chat posts in this thread in the Lounge. The Deville and engine forums are for troubleshooting, diagnosis, and repair. Thanks !

mrdevilleaz
10-09-12, 02:54 PM
thanks i tryed to delete it when i found out it was in the wrong place,but don't know how to do it so thank u.

Submariner409
10-09-12, 03:09 PM
OK - no problem - if you run into a snag or problems, use the Site news Forum to contact a staff member. (Staff is the only way to delete a thread as opposed to a post within a thread: If you make a mistake you can edit a post within 24 hours of your posting it.)

While you're surfing around, go way up ^^^ to the top black bar and really study the Cadillac Technical Archive - there's info in there that you really need to know. When you're done with that, go down to Discussions; Cadillac Tech Tips and wade through the many pages of threads for items of interest - there's enough troubleshooting info in there to fill a NYC telephone book.

orconn
10-09-12, 03:16 PM
Welcome to the Forums!

CadillacLuke24
10-09-12, 09:02 PM
:welcomeJimmyH: and enjoy! Things can get quite fun around here :D

MrHolland
10-09-12, 09:08 PM
Welcome and enjoy your stay!!

Ranger
10-09-12, 09:39 PM
:welcome:

Just out of curiosity, why the thumbs down in the title if you are a Caddy lover? :hmm:

77CDV
10-09-12, 10:55 PM
:welcome: Post up some pics of your Deville when you get the chance! :)

cadillac kevin
10-09-12, 11:02 PM

Just out of curiosity, why the thumbs down in the title if you are a Caddy lover? :hmm:
I'm guessing he hit the wrong button

welcome to the forum

The-Dullahan
10-10-12, 03:43 AM
Last time I hit the wrong button, people were hospitalized. Whoops.

Welcome to the Forum. I am with Craig (77CDV) Let's see some snapshots!

mrdevilleaz
10-10-12, 12:44 PM
i press the wrong button,i meant to press the thumbs up button.tried to edit & change it.but had NO IDEA how to do it,i looked & could not find it. so i had no choice but to leave it.

----------

@ 77CDV let me kno how to post pics on this site & i will do it.

----------

i'm not to bright when it comes to computers,so if u let me kno how to post pics i will do it.i can do it from my phone right?