: Outta College for the Holidays!!!

DopeStar 156
12-16-04, 01:03 AM
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice...... Enjoying some quality time with my family, my lady, and my Caddy. :) Hopefully doing some Seville hunting soon. Glorious.

illumina
12-16-04, 01:29 AM
yeah, im out too. until january that is.

i get to spend some good ol' quality time by myself. i'll wait until christmas eve to shop for eveyone, take those gifts to my family, and watch their dissapointed eyes light up when they see the ultimate gifts that i spent soooo much time shopping for: the lottery ticket.

but hey, my niece won $50.00 last year. some others won like $5 hear, a ticket there.

i am still trying to talk my family into a new holiday tradition: festivus. yes, thats right, george costanzas' family holiday.

oh the memories...

Ralph
12-16-04, 04:01 AM
the ultimate gifts that i spent soooo much time shopping for: the lottery ticket.

I don't think I could ever give those for a present. I mean, what if it won BIG!!?? You'd be kicking yourself for the rest of your life! :tisk: :sneaky:

Sandy
12-16-04, 10:31 AM
I once read something very smart along those lines. It said if you buy and give a lottery ricket to someone, always buy a 2nd one with the SAME number for yourself, in case it wins, so there be no sour feeling and no hatred for the (ex) friend!! Good advice!

illumina
12-16-04, 05:14 PM
around here, we get those instant scratch-off tickets. most top prizes are worth around $500. in some cases, tickets will be "special" and you could win $2000. i have seen $2000 hit once: my sister won that about 6 years ago.

Ralph
12-16-04, 05:29 PM
around here, we get those instant scratch-off tickets. most top prizes are worth around $500. in some cases, tickets will be "special" and you could win $2000. i have seen $2000 hit once: my sister won that about 6 years ago.

Our scratch tickets go up to $25,000, sometimes $50,000! I couldn't live that down!

D148L0
12-16-04, 05:40 PM
i am still trying to talk my family into a new holiday tradition: festivus. yes, thats right, george costanzas' family holiday.
Festivus! I celebrate it with some of my friends back home...

illumina
12-17-04, 12:34 AM
Festivus! I celebrate it with some of my friends back home...

exellent! do you guys have the "feats of strength" contest?

also, my personal favorite is the "airing of grievances". i always like to let my family and friends know where i stand with them.

D148L0
12-17-04, 01:21 AM
Sure! we are a bunch of Seinfeld hard-core fans...

illumina
12-17-04, 01:28 AM
Sure! we are a bunch of Seinfeld hard-core fans...

damn skippy :thumbsup:

i already have the first 3 seasons on DVD. i can't get enough of kramer and the rest of the gang.

slk230mb
12-17-04, 11:10 AM
I've been home since wednesday and I forgot how nice it is to wake up and not have a damn thing to do. But that all changes when I go back to work on Monday, gotta have the spending money...