: Stabilitrak went off on highway please help!

dennisma
10-08-12, 05:34 AM
I have a 07 Escalade with 94k on em. So when I drive on highway for about 65/70mph and sometimes the "Stabilitrak system turn off" light came on and it tells me to service stabilitrak and TC, after for about 10-30secs it turned back to normal. This will usually happen when I tried to give a bit more gas when the highway turns or when I try to pass a car with some acceleration. And it wont happen when Im driving on locals. I've searched a lot of posts and haven't figure out what exactly is wrong with it. Wonder anyone has the same problem or solutions?

evois
10-09-12, 12:58 AM
low transfercase oil?

Cadillac Cust Svc
10-09-12, 02:16 PM
Dennisma, I'm really sorry to hear that! Are you thinking about taking your Escalade in to your dealer for service? I would definitely recommend it, so the dealer can document your concerns and attempt to view the issue firsthand. If you'd ever like help setting up a dealer appointment or would like someone to follow up with your dealer for you, I'm just an email away (Katie_Lucille@gmexpert.com).

Best,

Katie
Cadillac Customer Service

dennisma
10-09-12, 10:10 PM
any other opinions? I heard it might be some kind of senor failure but Im not sure yet.

Rustico
10-09-12, 11:28 PM
Please plug a code reader into your obd2 port and report the code. I have the same problem but it could be a lot of things

dennisma
10-15-12, 07:30 AM
i've tried it but i shows no error code as it tells me there is nothing wrong with it -.-