: Make sure you have malware for the site.

Gary Veeeee
10-07-12, 08:38 AM
Two things since I've been on this site I've had multiple infections coming from here .Malware consistently traps all kinds of things. I also picked up a phosgene that got into my phone and played Around with my contacts. They do this for advertisements. Make sure you are Changing user passwords all the time. Question when the app states number of responses what do you do to the settings to go only to the threads that have new responses . changing passwords consistently. Finally I have one question when the site

----------

[QUOTE="Gary Veeeee"]Two things since I've been on this site I've had multiple infections coming from here .Malware consistently traps all kinds of things. I also picked up a Hack , phisher, that got into my phone and played Around with my contacts. They do this for advertisements. Make sure you are Changing user passwords all the time. Question when the app states number of responses what do you do to the settings to go only to the threads With new responses to remove the number on the application. What I do now is actually go to every one of my threads which takes quite a bit of time. I would like to go directly to the threads In review the replies that are on the outside of the app.