: I love my 2012 CTS-V

Machineman
10-03-12, 11:45 AM
As a former Z06 owner and a 2009 CTS-V 4 door sedan owner, I must say this 2 door monster is so sweet.
Its my luxury Z06. The only thing I hate is the $2600 bull$&!t tax that I have paid twice now.
I must say I get a lot of compliments on my car. It is black with the black and gold interior, dark grey wheels and yellow Brembo calipers.

ClarkkentCTSV
10-03-12, 02:22 PM
Nice color combination! Post some pictures when you get a chance. Just get use to crowds of people around the car when your leave it in the parking lot! :thumbsup:

1997BlackETC
10-03-12, 02:28 PM
Cool, must be a great looking car. I'm looking forward to getting a 2013 I have on order.

ShaneN.
10-04-12, 07:46 AM
Being as though you came from a z06, did you get a manual cts-v?

shockwaveMGH
10-04-12, 11:23 AM
As a former Z06 owner and a 2009 CTS-V 4 door sedan owner, I must say this 2 door monster is so sweet.
Its my luxury Z06. The only thing I hate is the $2600 bull$&!t tax that I have paid twice now.
I must say I get a lot of compliments on my car. It is black with the black and gold interior, dark grey wheels and yellow Brembo calipers.

Same here ... I really enjoy my Black CTS-V and have the same interior as you. I opted for the 6 speed which is a little better shifting then my 2007 Z06. Though not as quick as the Z or as good in the mileage dept, is it sure a lot of fun to drive. It also gets a lot of attention on the highway. I finds lots of folks taking out their cell phones and taking pictures. The only possible negative is how quiet it is. I may opt for Corsa exhausts to improve the sound.

I almost got the auto trans but the extra $2600 guzzler tax annoyed the h#$$ out of me. Hence I settled for the manual and its $1300 tax. Glad I did, it really added excitement and many folks commented on seeing a manual trans Caddy..

Cadillac Cust Svc
10-05-12, 12:11 PM
We're elated that you are in love with your CTS-Vs! Hoping to see some pictures soon so we can admire them along with the general public. ;)

Sarah (Assisting Katie), Cadillac Customer Service