: who cleans?

illumina
12-14-04, 09:09 PM
ok, i have my own little buisiness which involves cleaning vacated apartments all around where i live. i pull in a decnt chunk of change in doing so too. during the summer, i do maintenance contracting, which pulls in real good dough. i have been doing this since this past spring, which is around 8 months.

through the cours of the week, i knock out around 6 apartments on average, which for what i charge, again...good money. through these adventures, i have come across many interesting things that people have left behind when they had moved. many items include left over include money ex-residents have left behind, computers, televisions, radios, leather jackets, beer, and various other goodies. now not all of that stuff worked out. some of those things were left behind for a reason i.e. they didn't work or whatever.

spmetimes there are even bad things which people leave behind. that is why i wear rubber gloves. sometimes i take my big dish-washing gloves for purposes you could imagine.

you know what?

of all the weird shit i have come across over the past 8 months in doing this, i think i hit rock bottom today...

i was cleaning this one-bedroom apartment. it was fairly clean and void of any goodies, so i figured it would be a cake walk. well, of all of the things you could run into in a fairly clean apartment, i ran into this...:

a freakin' peter pump!

i know it doesn't seem like a big deal, but when you think of how clean the unit was, i thought it was just plum weird for this thing to be the only item somebody has left behind. and they didn't even bother to throw it away on their own time.

and yes, i had gloves on, which propmtly went into the trash following the pump.

has anyone here ever found something like this when they have been on the job?

:nono: :helpless:

Stoneage_Caddy
12-14-04, 09:32 PM
yoosetobee a mechianic for a living , you wouldnt belive some of the things people do in cars ...

Remeber some cars require removal of the rear seat to get at electronics, fuel pumps and, other things .....apprently the backseat not only makes a good place to do something (im thinking makeing babies) but a real nice place to dispose of things to keep from makeing babies while doing a dance to make them.....

Then there was the military , not only did i maintain firetrucks but cop cars , i could have made a killing at times if i sold the stuff found in the seat , but sellling dope and illegal weapons is illegal, i just notified the officer of what i found in his squad car and he came down a promtly picked it up with little evidence bags ....Ambulances can also be a nasty place when tracking body lamps that have went out .....

You being ex military i think you can understand the shock of finding a used condom in a goverment car , namely an olds wagon ...apprently the seats fold down into avery nice area .....I really liked those mechanics gloves too ....

RBraczyk
12-15-04, 06:34 AM
^Smoking massive amounts of marijuana...

Pulled in a Saab, by the time the fans came on I was overwhelmed with the smell of good marijuana. Smoke was coming out of the vents....

Found ashes all over the floor. Freakin potheads...

skides1
12-15-04, 06:49 AM
I once Xrayed a truck driver who came into the ER. He parked his semi out front and said he fell while gardening. We took an X-ray and located Cucumber shoved all the way up his butt. I'm talkin up it! I didn't have to touch it, he went to the OR(Operating room). I even x-rayed a guy one time with a RUNNING vibrator (I could tell it was on because the metal parts show up well and the rotating wieght was moving (blurring) when I exposed the film) all the way in his colon past the point of no return. :eek:

RBraczyk
12-15-04, 08:03 AM
Oh man that sucks.

ShadowLvr400
12-15-04, 09:16 AM
I work at a resort... We've had some vibrators left behind by guests... They have called up looking for them before too. Hehehe :)

klebrun
12-15-04, 09:18 AM
Skides, do you think he may have been visiting the Target website? :o

daacon
12-15-04, 09:24 AM
a freakin' peter pump!

Who is "Peter" and why does he need a Pump :histeric:

Good for you illumina - glad your buisness is going well :thumbsup:

STS 310
12-15-04, 03:33 PM
There are 2 reasons that person left the pump behind.

1. It didnt work.

2. He now has 12" and doesnt need it anymore!!

Probably the former.

evilrussian
12-15-04, 05:06 PM
Must have been Austin Powers' apartment.
Yeah baby!

Stoneage_Caddy
12-15-04, 05:10 PM
next time you find one of those track its owner down and return it to him when he and his girlfreind are home ....

Ralph
12-15-04, 05:18 PM
Perhaps he could perform durability product tests for Target. :shhh:

STS 310
12-15-04, 05:55 PM
Perhaps he could perform durability product tests for Target. :shhh:

Why do they have an add for penis pump at Target :histeric: rite now? LOL.

Stoneage_Caddy
12-15-04, 05:58 PM
the target thing is quite disturbing , havent been there in weeks cuz of that ..just the thought alone makes me cringe about seeing the target logo

Ralph
12-15-04, 07:13 PM
Why do they have an add for penis pump at Target :histeric: rite now? LOL.

Well, they seem to have adds for anal massagers, but that's another thread thank GOD! :shhh:

skides1
12-15-04, 08:01 PM
Whats this about Target? :hmm:

Adam
12-15-04, 08:16 PM
I once Xrayed a truck driver who came into the ER. He parked his semi out front and said he fell while gardening. We took an X-ray and located Cucumber shoved all the way up his butt. I'm talkin up it! I didn't have to touch it, he went to the OR(Operating room). I even x-rayed a guy one time with a RUNNING vibrator (I could tell it was on because the metal parts show up well and the rotating wieght was moving (blurring) when I exposed the film) all the way in his colon past the point of no return. :eek:

you dont work at Bristol Regoinal Medical Center do you? we had a guy come in the other night with the same problem. and that aint the first time either. we had a guy ome in one night who wouldnt sit down and didnt want to go through triage cause there was a female nurse working it at the time. you could hear something hum and i seen the X ray. i keeled over dead from lack of oxygen i laughed so hard.

skides1
12-15-04, 08:43 PM
Nope, It must be an epidemic.