: Real newbie here!!

Stag
12-14-04, 09:03 PM
Hi all...

I am a real newbie here, I have lurked for awhile as I am a big Caddie fan. Well today I purchased my first Caddie, a 2005 CTS 3.6. I pick it up Thursday and I am really pumped up.

I am glad to be a part of the on-line community. I am from the NYC area and would like to connect with other CTS owners in the region.

I work for an insurance company and handled auto claims for MANY years, so if you have any questions, feel free to ask, if I can help, I would love to.

Less then 48 hours to go until the new baby arrives...

CADDYBLACK99
12-14-04, 09:38 PM
Welcome Stag!

If that is your present from Santa...then you have been a very good boy! Isn't is exciting...! You will have to tell (and show) us all about your new CTS. Thanks for offering your help, it is just that sort of thing that helps to make this place what it is! Good luck with your 05'. I'll share a quick story. The day I picked up my Caddy, I was so excited I ended up taking a 1/2 day off from work and going a little early to the dealership! I was so excited I was almost sick to my stomach but that all changed once I got behind the wheel for the ride home! :woohoo:
:welcome:
Paul