: How crazy is this?

Brian in GA
09-28-12, 11:49 PM
I ran into an old buddy today. Haven't seen him in 9 months or so. Guess what he bought? Yep, has 4 doors, mine has 2. I imagine we'll be talking a little more often than we have in the last 9 months. Should have seen us in the parking lot looking at each others cars, it was embarrasing. Think 2 middle school girls with a new lip gloss. LOL.

Anyways, I'll get him over here to participate. I'll also take him to the track with a small crew I'm getting together in October. If you're in the Atlanta area and up for a short trip to Northern AL, chime in, love to have you along.

The reason for using the track near Steele AL is because Atlanta dragway seems pretty stiff about the rollbar rule and I'm hoping for 11.00 or 10's if I hook. Time will answer this soon.

B.

mrkool
09-29-12, 12:11 AM
i bought mine and a week later my buddy walked out the dealership with a 2012 :) so i am sharing all "my" wisdom with him that i learnt from here :) we are even getting the 3M from the same guy

Trapspeed
09-29-12, 08:45 AM
That's outstanding. Great story. :thumbsup:

larry arizona
09-29-12, 02:15 PM
is it just the picture or is something jacked up on the sedans lower grill/bumper?

M5eater
09-29-12, 04:22 PM
is it just the picture or is something jacked up on the sedans lower grill/bumper?
There's definitively something there. I think they look like aftermarket fogs?

ClarkkentCTSV
09-29-12, 04:40 PM
There's definitively something there. I think they look like aftermarket fogs?

Looks like a laser jammer!

RapidRob
09-29-12, 06:40 PM
^^^ - yep that's my guess also.

Rob

Brian in GA
09-30-12, 01:39 AM
Looks like a laser jammer!

Yep, Laser jammer, good eye.....and he's scraped the fascia once or twice. :) He'll learn.

I don't have one, I just drive slowly. I think it's more intimidating.

V locity
09-30-12, 09:10 AM
Great Story!

Jammers FTW!!!

Cadillac Cust Svc
10-02-12, 02:28 PM
Seeing that picture, it's no wonder you two were excited. Those are stunning automobiles! We look forward to welcoming your friend to the community.

Sarah (Assisting Katie)
Cadillac Customer Service