: Need help finding parts

Stingray23
09-24-12, 11:01 PM
I'm looking for a reliable place online to order factory parts at a discount. I'm looking to restore my 2003 Escalade AWD. I'm gonna need both side mirrors, driver side running board(white), drivers seat bezel, instrument panel glass, just stuff like that. Possibly brake rotors, pads, the shocks and bushings as well. Thanks. You can email me as well at mryates77@aol.com

the cadillac man
09-24-12, 11:32 PM
I'm looking for a reliable place online to order factory parts at a discount. I'm looking to restore my 2003 Escalade AWD. I'm gonna need both side mirrors, driver side running board(white), drivers seat bezel, instrument panel glass, just stuff like that. Possibly brake rotors, pads, the shocks and bushings as well. Thanks. You can email me as well at mryates77@aol.com

Here is one site www.gmpartsdirect.com
I don't know if they have all of the stuff you mention but you can also try a junk yard (Tahoe's and Yukon's use the same parts on most things)
Just keep in mind that both outside Mirrors are heated with memory and power fold also the driver's side has the auto dim feature
The running board is a Cadillac only style so a escalade has to be found at a junk yard(good luck) I hope this info helps.

Stingray23
09-24-12, 11:40 PM
Thanks.

the cadillac man
09-25-12, 12:23 AM
Thanks.

Glad to help also I forgot to mention that the mirrors has puddle lamps on them too.

jnrsesv
09-25-12, 06:26 AM
For recycled auto parts (junk yards) try www.car-part.com I have used them for various vehicles through out the years and have no problems.