: Lady GaGa fans check in

Rolex
09-19-12, 10:33 PM
NSFW pics within:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2205629/Lady-Gaga-shows-new-fuller-figure-gaining-30lbs-favourite-carnivorous-creation.html

Oh my she's been skipping the gym and eating too mas meatballs. I'm not a fan of her music, but IMO she can sing her a$z off. But now if she's gonna sing her a$z off it'll be a bigger job.

Submariner409
09-19-12, 11:34 PM
hawg. publicity pig. gets money for nothing. has to sneak up on a glass of water to get a drink. not worthy of grammar.

(LATE Edit: Almost as poor an example of humanity as "Madonna". Almost.)

orconn
09-19-12, 11:39 PM
I am not qualified to comment!

cadi509
09-20-12, 12:53 AM
Seriously Rolex.... Been sipping the straight moonshine have we

Rolex
09-20-12, 04:01 PM
Seriously Rolex.... Been sipping the straight moonshine have we

Maybe my vision is a little blurry. If you're into that sort of thing I won't judge. :peeking:

brandondeleo
09-20-12, 04:59 PM
That is so shopped it's ridiculous

Rolex
09-20-12, 05:03 PM
That is so shopped it's ridiculous

Hmm well it's certainly made news. Google her name + fat and you'll come up with lots of publicity. Of course publicity is what she does best. It wouldn't surprise me if she gained weight just to create a stir for a new album or something.

brandondeleo
09-20-12, 06:12 PM
Google any other person and the word fat and you'll get a lot, too...

brandondeleo
09-20-12, 06:15 PM
Talentless? Only to people with no ears who don't know how to get past some stupid costumes... Writes her own songs, plays piano, choreographs...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPAmDULCVrU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RS3XUEgWC0&feature=related

As far as being attractive goes, well... She's a New Yorker. 'nuff said... :lildevil:

Rolex
09-20-12, 09:50 PM
Talentless? ......

You'll never hear me accuse her of that. I think some of her music is pop garbage, but she can definitely sing her arse off (without autotune). That puts her ahead of 75% of the pop garbage singers on the radio today IMO. In addition to talent I believe she's also smart. Nobody bought her music when she was au naturale, so she reinvented herself as a 2010s Madonna in a meat suit and became rich as a result.

talismandave
09-21-12, 12:59 AM
I think you are right on all of those points. I saw an interview with her, I believe on 60min, and was impressed with her. Not really into her, but she seemed pretty smart and sensible. Both which surprised me.

brandondeleo
09-21-12, 03:56 AM
You'll never hear me accuse her of that. I think some of her music is pop garbage, but she can definitely sing her arse off (without autotune). That puts her ahead of 75% of the pop garbage singers on the radio today IMO. In addition to talent I believe she's also smart. Nobody bought her music when she was au naturale, so she reinvented herself as a 2010s Madonna in a meat suit and became rich as a result.
Not directed at you; I completely agree. For the most part, at least. I like listening to pop. Mindless and entertaining.

The-Dullahan
09-21-12, 06:54 PM
Not a fan, but I suppose she can sing. No idea what she looked like until now. I presume she was thinner once upon a time.

Is...is...is it wearing...bacon?

American fashion is a weird reality. :cookoo:

brandondeleo
09-21-12, 07:59 PM
She was really thin in the Bad Romance/Alejandro period...

http://selfserviceuk.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/lady-gaga-bad-romance-alexander-mcqueen-shoes-and-polar-bear-coat.jpg

The-Dullahan
09-21-12, 08:40 PM
Hardly looks like the same person. Yeah, definitely gained more than a few pounds.

orconn
09-21-12, 08:48 PM
You'd look different too if you had wrestling with a flatulant Binky!

The-Dullahan
09-21-12, 09:59 PM
"Different" is fine.

Pikey fashion is "different" without looking absurd. Besides, we're helping the environment or some crap. All recycled pieces, be they factory made or natural.

You folks should really meet my friend Jillian. I'll have to bring her to a Cadillac thing sometime.