: Help with memory seat function

112motorsports
09-18-12, 11:49 PM
So after an exhausting 3 month search I finally found and bought my dream SUV. I Love everything about my new to me Escalade except I can not seem to figure out how to turn the auto seat memory off. When I get in it and turn the ignition on the seat defaults to the driver 1 position. How do I set it to where I want the seat of just turn the auto memory off? I have tried holding the seat button on the the door panel and pressing the 1 or 2 button trying to set it to no avail. Any and all help would be much appreciated. Also where can I purchase or Down load the owners manual? Thanks again.

the cadillac man
09-19-12, 12:06 AM
So after an exhausting 3 month search I finally found and bought my dream SUV. I Love everything about my new to me Escalade except I can not seem to figure out how to turn the auto seat memory off. When I get in it and turn the ignition on the seat defaults to the driver 1 position. How do I set it to where I want the seat of just turn the auto memory off? I have tried holding the seat button on the the door panel and pressing the 1 or 2 button trying to set it to no avail. Any and all help would be much appreciated. Also where can I purchase or Down load the owners manual? Thanks again.

If it is a 03 or newer model
You have four buttons on the lower spokes of the steering wheel the one with the little check boxes is the one you use to highlight the adjustment and the enter button makes the selection
The setting is labeled memory seat recall you will have three choices the one you want is off.