: Name those wheels

09-17-12, 10:29 AM
I'm trying to find out what type of wheels these are, i really like the look and the style.

09-17-12, 11:41 AM
They are the GM accessory wheels. They were sold by dealerships as an optional dealer installed upgrade. Search around, you may be able to find a used set for sale, other wise I'm pretty sure that dealers can still get them.

09-17-12, 11:44 AM
I'm already on the search! Thank you!

09-23-12, 01:11 PM
they are long discontinuied, pretty sure all dealers have long sold all their remaining stock. your only bet would be to find them used.

09-23-12, 06:49 PM
I didn't realize those were discontinued. I would definitely check with Luke @ Lindsay (username Lindsay Cadillac Parts) to confirm that and to see if they might have some stashed away.

Just saw this set (http://www.ebay.com/itm/FACTORY-OEM-CADILLAC-CTS-V-WHEEL-RIM-SET-18-4643-/261100333602?hash=item3ccacaea22&item=261100333602&pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr) on Ebay. That's a refinished set going for about what a new set cost (I vaguely recall paying $1750-2000 or so for the ones on my car in the first post, with center caps and TPMS sensors included).

09-23-12, 08:26 PM
That's your car in the first post? Awesome!!!!

I'll check the eBay auction. I'd rather go used anyway!