: talking ads part two

brougham
09-15-12, 01:05 AM
supporting members don't see those ads. And it isn't every page. It's only once in a while.

JimmyH- it is every page. I haven't been on one yet that doesn't have it.

Kingoftypos
09-15-12, 02:39 AM
Just spent several minutes logged out and surfing several pages on here. In about 5 different sections. Not one page "talked" to me.

Besides...

Supporting Member subscription (and what's in it for you) - $5.00 per month:
- Less generic ads! This means faster page loading for Supporting Members! (Authorized Vendor ads still display)
- Your attachment storage will grow five times in size from two (2) megabytes to ten (10) megabytes.
- Your Cadillac Gallery storage doubles in size from twenty (20) megabytes to forty (40) megabytes.
- Your Cadillac Classified Ads limit increases from 2 simultaneous ads to 5.
- Your private message storage capability grows from 25 to 100 saved messages.
- Your personal avatar can be larger in both visual and file size.
- Your personal Photo Album storage goes up from 25 to 50 pictures and 100k each to 150k each.
- You'll obtain the abiliy to create Social Groups.
- You'll obtain the ability to set a custom user title.
- You'll obtain the ability to upload a custom avatar.
- You'll obtain the ability to set a custom signature.
- You'll no longer have the "edited by" show up in your edited messages.
- You'll receive a special "Supporting Member" badge beneath your username in all of your posted messages.
Click here to sign up! (http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/payments.php)

KOT

brougham
09-15-12, 07:05 PM
It's the rollover ads that do it. There are 4-5 per page and it seems to be screwups during slow page loads that do it.

Just spent several minutes logged out and surfing several pages on here. In about 5 different sections. Not one page "talked" to me.

Besides...

Supporting Member subscription (and what's in it for you) - $5.00 per month:
- Less generic ads! This means faster page loading for Supporting Members! (Authorized Vendor ads still display)
- Your attachment storage will grow five times in size from two (2) megabytes to ten (10) megabytes.
- Your Cadillac Gallery storage doubles in size from twenty (20) megabytes to forty (40) megabytes.
- Your Cadillac Classified Ads limit increases from 2 simultaneous ads to 5.
- Your private message storage capability grows from 25 to 100 saved messages.
- Your personal avatar can be larger in both visual and file size.
- Your personal Photo Album storage goes up from 25 to 50 pictures and 100k each to 150k each.
- You'll obtain the abiliy to create Social Groups.
- You'll obtain the ability to set a custom user title.
- You'll obtain the ability to upload a custom avatar.
- You'll obtain the ability to set a custom signature.
- You'll no longer have the "edited by" show up in your edited messages.
- You'll receive a special "Supporting Member" badge beneath your username in all of your posted messages.
Click here to sign up! (http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/payments.php)

KOT

After spending time helping the forum being a supermod and what came out of it I will never donate money to it, feel free to do it for me.