: Post in here if you know of someone selling a V in your area for a great price

mrkool
09-11-12, 09:51 AM
So i have monitoring the forums and dealer sites and other car sales sites but i am just one man :) and i think we should have a thread where everyone can find a car they want for the price they are willing to pay. As i have seen you have to travel to get the car you want so any where in the US if you think you saw a dealer or person selling a V for a price you think is a good deal post in here. We can remove the listing once the car has been sold.

Jayfrigginjones
09-11-12, 10:00 AM
In Albuquerque, NM there is a black 09 auto going for $39,500 21k miles.

Sunroof, recaros, blacked out head and tail lights. (painted lights not covers) I drove it; seems fine with some minor issues (film of oil on pan bottom).

1997BlackETC
09-11-12, 11:34 AM
This V seems to be a pretty good price if you can live without the recaros. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Coupe-6-2L-NAV-CD-Power-Driver-Seat-Mirror-Memory-Seat-Memory-Supercharged-ABS-/150851443956?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item231f725cf4

mrkool
09-11-12, 12:20 PM
In Albuquerque, NM there is a black 09 auto going for $39,500 21k miles.

Sunroof, recaros, blacked out head and tail lights. (painted lights not covers) I drove it; seems fine with some minor issues (film of oil on pan bottom).

that looks like very nice price. Can you IM me the dealer or person info? and might i ask why didn't you pick this up?