: Wher can I get my 1995 Caddy STS serviced in the GTA, (preferably Mississauga).

rufrydermg
09-10-12, 04:29 PM
I am the original owner of a 1995 Cadillac STS (Pollo Green on Mushroom) this car is in mint condition, 250,000 km. I have taken extremely good care of this vehicle as I am vintage/classic car collector (British, Italian & other exotics) I still love this car & want to continue ownership until I hand it down to my son in a couple of years. I have had it serviced at the local dealer & then for the last 10 years at a privately owned service center, the dealer doesn't seem to be interested in working on a vehicle of this vintage & the private shop has pulled a few stupid things on me & I really don't want to go back to them...does anyone in the GTA (Toronto/Mississauga area) have a good mechanic that is familiar with the Northstar engine in particular & the of course a Caddy of this vintage. I am prepared pay Cadillac dealer rates for the service... Your help is greatly appreciated! Ron Zeraldo

applewoodcadillac
04-08-13, 10:14 AM
Just joined. Saw you are looking for a good mechanic.
I work for Applewood Cadillac in Mississauga.
If you come in I will introduce you to my mechanic friend Darcy.
He is a pro when it comes to the Northstar. We both drive them and have done a ton of work on that engine.
You can call me at my office 905.606.5062. Alternatively on my cell 647.524.4534

Russell

rufrydermg
04-10-13, 07:43 PM
Russell, thank you for the note...I had the Caddy serviced many years ago at Applewood but switched to a private garage....they aren't servicing the car to my liking so time to move on, I will bring it in to Applewood the next time it needs service & I will ask for Darcy when it comes to any engine work. Regards, Ron Zeraldo

bwv565
04-28-13, 12:06 PM
Russell, thank you for the note...I had the Caddy serviced many years ago at Applewood but switched to a private garage....they aren't servicing the car to my liking so time to move on, I will bring it in to Applewood the next time it needs service & I will ask for Darcy when it comes to any engine work. Regards, Ron Zeraldo

I had my '03 STS serviced at Applewood yesterday but am going to get a second opinion on what they told me. In the meantime do you have the name of a good reliable honest and experienced mechanic in the Toronto area?