: Interior light question

thegraham77
09-09-12, 10:03 PM
I have a 2011 v coupe with recaros and the ambient lights in the dash. Is there supposed to be a light strip under the wood grain just to the right of the guages? There's about a 4" piece of wood trim there with no light showing. But...there is no space between the wood and the dash like the places where you can actually see the ambient lighting. QUESTION #2-are the letters next to the gearshift, PRND and the autoshift selection on the right side (mine is an automatic) supposed to light up? Mine do not. I had an 06 CTS that did. I think its odd that mine don't. Can anyone with the same/similar setup as me help me out? Thanks

ClarkkentCTSV
09-10-12, 02:16 AM
There is no light under the woodgrain panel between the gauges and the center stack. Also the PRND on
the shifter does not light up. Since it shows up on the gauges you don't really need it down at the shifter.
Also the garage door opener does not light up to distinguish where each button is. There are a few other
things you might not like if you keep looking around and inspecting the interior. It is better to just focus on
the tach, boost gauge, and right pedal! It will help keep your mind off the small things. :cool2: