: Brake lights not working

coli
09-06-12, 11:51 PM
Its been a while since I've logged on so....HELLO (heehee).

Anyways, its come to my attention that my elec system needs servicing. dashboard display has bn really dimmer than usual for some time. Just didnt think it was that serious. Now my brake lights wont come on at all (i think reverse lights as well). Not sure how long this has bn the case, but im now terrified of the popo being behind me. Also, sometimes AC display wont show and it turns on/off on its own.

Not sure if these are related. Any help plz? I've heard it could be a fuse. Also, i know prices vary greatly, but what would be a reasonable range for me to look forward to? Finances are a little tight as I just came out of surgery. Thanks.

coli
09-06-12, 11:52 PM
Oh 2002 deville btw

lowdrag82
09-09-12, 07:01 AM
Its been a while since I've logged on so....HELLO (heehee).

Anyways, its come to my attention that my elec system needs servicing. dashboard display has bn really dimmer than usual for some time. Just didnt think it was that serious. Now my brake lights wont come on at all (i think reverse lights as well). Not sure how long this has bn the case, but im now terrified of the popo being behind me. Also, sometimes AC display wont show and it turns on/off on its own.

Not sure if these are related. Any help plz? I've heard it could be a fuse. Also, i know prices vary greatly, but what would be a reasonable range for me to look forward to? Finances are a little tight as I just came out of surgery. Thanks.

I am having a brake light issue myself....the I replaced the bulbs and they still won't activate when the pedal is pressed, I checked the fuzes and they look good....I have the adjustable pedals and am thinking it might be the brake switch....any thoughts.