Cadillac Owners Forum banner

In need of help, new oil pressure issue.

1K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  CaddiLukKing 
#1 ·
I've driven the heck out of this thing since I got it at 65000 miles it now has 86000 it has been maintained meticulously. Recently there was a hell of a rain storm in which I hit alot of standing water in the highway shortly after oil pressure warning. I pulled over let it sit for a bit and restarted the car no issue. The next morning I checked the oil it was about a half a quart low, added oil, had no issues. This morning rain is back and on a short 3mile drive the light came on for a second or two Im wondering if the first time i hit the water I could have jacked up the oil pressure sensor any imput would be great thanks alot.

#6 ·
<~ works for worl pack so getting oem or oem+ parts arent an issue :) main thing im not wanting to do with this light is chase the rabbit down the hole trying to find the issue i was thinking sencor or connection and you say thats a good place to start as dose one of the mechanics that comes in here often so Ill take a look this week end thanks alot.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.