: For Sale Escalade Splash Guards/mud flaps, new GM

seok
09-05-12, 01:12 AM
I bought these not realizing they were for an Escalade and wouldnt work for my Eldorado. :banghead:

NEW set of GM rear splash guards for an Escalade. I have 2 packs/pairs
1 unopened and one I opened up just to look at it. but both are brand new and never used. mounting hardware/instructions included.

$19 shipped for each pair (rear)

seok
09-12-12, 02:28 AM
still for sale.

seok
09-15-12, 10:57 PM
$16 rear set. shipped!

Perfect_Storm
10-15-12, 01:09 AM
Call me an idiot however, aren't the supposed to be symmetrical as opposed to same cut?

Interested if I can wrap my head around the mechanics of it all...

seok
10-15-12, 01:19 AM
Yes, its actually TWO sets pictured. There are two flaps per pack.
I have both sets still.

----------

Yes, its actually TWO sets pictured. There are two flaps per pack.
I have both sets still.

Perfect_Storm
10-17-12, 11:27 PM
This is for front and rear, left and right side correct? If so what's your paypal so I can shoot the dollar amount to you.

seok
10-17-12, 11:52 PM
Yep, well they dont specify front or rear, Im assuming they are universal. Both packs are identical, two per pack (left/right). so yes if you want both packs you'll get all for corners.
they were $16 a pair but if you want both pairs their yours for $25 total shipped.
PayPal is dennison76@hotmail.com
I do custom embroidery to and sell shirts thru that address, so just note your purchase so I dont get confused lol.

----------

Yep, well they dont specify front or rear, Im assuming they are universal. Both packs are identical, two per pack (left/right). so yes if you want both packs you'll get all for corners.
they were $16 a pair but if you want both pairs their yours for $25 total shipped.
PayPal is dennison76@hotmail.com
I do custom embroidery to and sell shirts thru that address, so just note your purchase so I dont get confused lol.

Perfect_Storm
10-18-12, 12:27 AM
Money sent, thanks a lot for the opportunity.

seok
10-18-12, 12:43 AM
Your welcome!
And thank you

seok
10-21-12, 01:29 AM
Sent them out this morning. Thanks again and hope they work out for you.