: Samco Hoses a reality

Naf
09-04-12, 06:01 AM
About a yr ago I tried to spark up interest in Samco hoses for the V1. It didnt fly the first time for there were no hoses available.

Presently I have their 102mm straight, 90 degree elbow, and 1/2" fuel hose which I will be installin on my V once I get it back from the shop.

I also took the time and created a set of coolant hoses. I had mine custom colored to be Viper red for the return and Black for the suction line. You may chose from a selection of colors at an extra cost.

Presently I am gettin Retail prices for these hoses and I am also establishing dealers for your convenience.

You may purchase straight from my supplier, Look for Racebikebitz USA and contact them through their US website.

Here is a picture for your reference

Benefits are 3-5 degrees Celsius cooler with the added benefit of the simple fact your hose will not burst under pressure. Additionally the appearance is 100% customizable at an additional cost.

If it had no added value I wouldnt have taken the time out of my day to bring this to life. Plenty of ppl across Europe use Samco, I have their product in my truck, and both dirtbikes. The V was the last toy in my garage that needed a little bling and efficiency with the coolin system

crankedupforit
09-04-12, 08:24 AM
About a yr ago I tried to spark up interest in Samco hoses for the V1. It didnt fly the first time for there were no hoses available.

Presently I have their 102mm straight, 90 degree elbow, and 1/2" fuel hose which I will be installin on my V once I get it back from the shop.

I also took the time and created a set of coolant hoses. I had mine custom colored to be Viper red for the return and Black for the suction line. You may chose from a selection of colors at an extra cost.

Presently I am gettin Retail prices for these hoses and I am also establishing dealers for your convenience.

You may purchase straight from my supplier, Look for Racebikebitz USA and contact them through their US website.

Here is a picture for your reference

Benefits are 3-5 degrees Celsius cooler with the added benefit of the simple fact your hose will not burst under pressure. Additionally the appearance is 100% customizable at an additional cost.

If it had no added value I wouldnt have taken the time out of my day to bring this to life. Plenty of ppl across Europe use Samco, I have their product in my truck, and both dirtbikes. The V was the last toy in my garage that needed a little bling and efficiency with the coolin system

Nice work Naf. Haven't heard from you in awhile.

FuzzyLogic
09-04-12, 12:36 PM
Not a fan of that product. The temperature rating is pretty low, plus, technical specifications are sparse. My new intake is going to consist of 4.0" and 4.5" HPS 4-ply silicon tubing. Not flashy, but very sturdy (a necessity for boost).

Naf
09-05-12, 04:17 PM
All you have to do is ask for the details and they will offer it to you...

I had "5-ply" intake tubing, but it still collapsed under WOT. I cant wait to try these...

I pretty much got tired to fightin ppl who go for the imitation rather than the innovation...

Spellin error corrected Fuzzy, sticky keys, what can i do

FuzzyLogic
09-05-12, 05:54 PM
Says the guy that can't spell imitation.

Junior1
09-05-12, 08:28 PM
good lookin out Naf...

BTW Jeff says hello

verywhitedevil
09-05-12, 11:49 PM
i am interested, but I don't see them on that website.... no better time than now to switch

Naf
09-06-12, 04:09 AM
They havent posted it on their website, We are tryin to make them more accessable in the US through usual venders. I am helping the supplier out...

DrSpeed
09-06-12, 12:18 PM
Samco makes good stuff. Run in on the Subaru.

Not sure about the additional 3-5* C of cooling. How does that work?

AAIIIC
09-06-12, 08:49 PM
I, too, have Samco hoses on my Subaru (same set for almost 7 years), and I, too, am curious how they would cause coolant temps to drop.

Questionable advertising points aside, Samco does make good stuff. If these had been available when I was replacing my engine a little while back I would've probably picked up a set.

DrSpeed
09-07-12, 12:08 PM
Maybe they have slotted cooling fins on the models for the V.

Naf
09-11-12, 05:01 AM
Very valid questions that could be directed to the supplier. I personally have installed them on my tahoe and i use to run at 85-90c all them time, now i am runnin between 80-85c in the same ambient temp doin the same run...

FuzzyLogic
09-11-12, 07:08 PM
Just ordered my 4.0" HPS silicon intake tubing. I'll try to let you all know how it goes (i.e.: whether it fits or not).

Naf
09-12-12, 01:49 AM
Just ordered my 4.0" HPS silicon intake tubing. I'll try to let you all know how it goes (i.e.: whether it fits or not).

We are talkin about coolant hoses, what does the intake hose have to do with coolant?

Samco does make a great product for the intake systems as well. Which i have purchased as well as a new custom fuel hose.