Forged Low Compression Pistons
Forged Steel Connecting Rods
Callies 4340 Forged Steel Crank
Balanced and Blueprinted Rotating Assembly
ARP Main Studs & Head Bolts
High Flow Cylinder Heads
Hennessey V1000 Camshaft
Upgraded Fuel Injectors
Upgraded Fuel System (Includes Lines, Rails & Pump)
Twin Ball Bearing Turbochargers
Dual Wastegates
Electronic Boost Controller
Stainless Steel Piping and Exhaust
Air-to-Air Intercooler
High-Flow K&N Air Filter
160 Degree Thermostat
Professional Installation
HPE Engine Management Calibration
Dyno Tuning & Road Testing
Hennessey Exterior Badging
Serial-Numbered Dash & Engine Plaques
1 Year / 12,000 Mile Limited Warranty

REQUIRED TRANSMISSION UPGRADE:
Manual: Centerforce Dual Friction Clutch Upgrade
Automatic: Performance Build & Torque Converter Upgrade

Braking:
Brembo Carbon Ceramic Brake Upgrade
15.1 inch Carbon Ceramic Rotors (Front & Rear)
Calipers: 8-Piston (Front); 6-Piston (Rear)

Wheels & Tires:
Hennessey Monoblock Wheels
20x10 inch (Front); 20x13 inch (Rear)
Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires
275/30YR-20 (Front); 345/30YR-20 (Rear)

Suspension:
Lowered 1" (Front & Rear)
Factory Magnetic Ride Control Tuned by John Heinricy

Body:
CarbonAero CTS-V Widebody Upgrade
Carbon Fiber Front Splitter
Carbon Fiber Rear Diffuser
Carbon Fiber Front Fenders
Carbon Fiber Extractor Hood
Carbon Fiber Rear Fender Flares

Interior:
Alcantara Headliner
Carbon Fiber Door Sills
Upgraded Leather & Stitching
Hennessey Embroidered Heardrests
Hennessey Premium Floormats

Buyers Will Also Receive a One-Day Driver Training / Track Experience with John Heinricy.

mrkool
09-02-12, 07:37 PM
looks pretty bad ass but they will probably want over 125k i am not sure about you guys but i think i might be able to do a lot more for 50k than what is being offered unless they give you warranty

qictrk
09-02-12, 11:59 PM
looks pretty bad ass but they will probably want over 125k i am not sure about you guys but i think i might be able to do a lot more for 50k than what is being offered unless they give you warranty
Get out your wallet, they offer a one year warranty. I LIKE IT. I can't even consider it because I'm in Ca. California will never learn. Cecil................

F U FAST
09-03-12, 12:28 AM
Does look bad ass, but looking at the performance numbers, does anyone else wonder wtf? For that parts list shouldn't it be approaching GTR/Aventador performance #'s? Other than top speed, I plan on getting those numbers for a minimal investment....

Trapspeed
09-03-12, 07:53 AM
^^^^^^^

I don't know. Those numbers are pretty stout but you're not getting a sub-3 second 0-60 on those tires without AWD. The other two you mentioned are.

DRL650
09-03-12, 04:01 PM
A 10.9 qtr?? I see guys on here and the other site doing that with less money and less HP?? Otherwise looks bad ass.

OldRoadDawg
09-03-12, 05:29 PM
There was a thread over a year ago about this car.
http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/2009-cadillac-cts-v-general-discussion/235978-2012-hennessey-v1000-twin-turbo-coupe.html

Anybody know if Hennessey ever produced one, or 12 of these?

DRod
09-04-12, 12:23 AM
I guess they're finally starting production. They're posting lots of pics and info on their Facebook page, which is why I posted it here.

V locity
09-04-12, 08:25 PM
Secret saw one at cars & coffee last weekend...

buddyg
09-04-12, 08:46 PM

Try $275,000! What a joke!

Trapspeed
09-04-12, 10:48 PM
What!!!??? Holy crap!

MikePeters@Hennessey
05-14-13, 10:04 AM
There was a thread over a year ago about this car.
http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/2009-cadillac-cts-v-general-discussion/235978-2012-hennessey-v1000-twin-turbo-coupe.html

Anybody know if Hennessey ever produced one, or 12 of these?

I've got three of them being built right now, including a wagon :)

We're only building 12, it's not for everyone, but the ones who truly appreciate the exclusivity of a serial numbered 1 of 12 V that will destroy 99% of what it encounters with A/C, Cruise and all the other Caddy features still working. We aren't in the business of making cheap cars here, we're in the business of making the best. Custom dry-carbon bodywork, HRE Wheels, massive brakes, and no expense spared under the hood is what you're buying with this. Again its not for everyone, and it wasn't intended to be.

BBD
05-14-13, 02:50 PM
I've got three of them being built right now, including a wagon :)

We're only building 12, it's not for everyone, but the ones who truly appreciate the exclusivity of a serial numbered 1 of 12 V that will destroy 99% of what it encounters with A/C, Cruise and all the other Caddy features still working. We aren't in the business of making cheap cars here, we're in the business of making the best. Custom dry-carbon bodywork, HRE Wheels, massive brakes, and no expense spared under the hood is what you're buying with this. Again its not for everyone, and it wasn't intended to be.

Nice setup! Definitely only for a select few if it runs around $275k.

RaVeNous
05-14-13, 05:04 PM
They are way too expensive; however, they did do a nice job on the looks department, and generally their body work is very good. The interior has some nice interior appointments as well. I myself would rather drive something Italian for that kind of cash, but to each their own.

The 0-60 times I'm sure are limited by traction, and with a top speed well over 200mph, I would assume they are geared towards the top end - I don't know how it would hook up better than 3.5 sec with that kind of power on street tires.

Random84
05-14-13, 05:25 PM
I couldn't tell from the video - did any parts fall off?