: Question about Texas Dealer

DRL650
08-31-12, 06:14 PM
My dad is thinking about buying a new CTS V. He drove mine now he is hooked..lol.He will be in Texas next week and could possibly buy this one and drive back to fl.. He wants black and I found this one on ebay. Has anyone here ever dealt with this dealer? If so good,bad or other? and how do the offer Lifetime warranty?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Cadillac-CTS-V-Coupe-RWD-2013-CTS-V-Coupe-RWD-Navigation-Sunroof-Black-Leathr-19s-wheels-/370644483691?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item564c21fe6b

Kmajecki
08-31-12, 06:26 PM
Sewell Cadillac in Dallas has several V's on their lot right now if youre in the area. Ask for Jay Lane if you go!

Mystical_Ice
08-31-12, 08:18 PM
If he's going to be in Houston, i highly recommend Tom Peacock

DRL650
09-01-12, 12:39 PM
Thanks guys he is actually going to contack both dealers.

WA 2 FST
09-01-12, 02:42 PM
If that is the car he wants, then I would not sweat it, if you get the price that works for him. I bought my Z06 new out of state, drove it home, and never looked back. I certainly never used that dealer for service or anything else. The dealer in the ebay ad is a small-town one (NW of Dallas metro), but I wouldn't let that scare me at all.

smiley47
09-01-12, 02:58 PM
Great price for a 2013.

litig8r187
09-01-12, 05:45 PM
Sewell has dealerships in Dallas and Houston and have great service.

It looks like I'm fixing to list my 2010 sedan but it is cosmetically modified (murdered). I'm just outside of Houston. PM me if he
wants any info. Pics are in my profile.

AlbertoC
09-01-12, 06:30 PM
I am in Austin but bought mine from Sewell Cadillac of Dallas...great experience...highly recommend them.i would see a guy named Igor

Cadillac Cust Svc
09-04-12, 03:35 PM
DRL650, I'm happy to see the forum members have been so helpful! If you would like any further assistance throughout the car shopping process, please email me anytime at Katie_Lucille@gmexpert.com. (I can always pull up full build code lists, check warranty information, etc.!)

Best,

Katie
Cadillac Customer Service

DiamondWhtV
09-04-12, 07:04 PM
The Lifetime Powertrain Warranty is an in-house warranty. Dealer states it's good throughout the US. Probably okay, but wouldn't trust it if any mods are done. Most of those are 3rd party warranties and they can be very aggressive when it comes to warranty claims.

MaximumPwr
09-07-12, 01:59 PM
Sewell Cadillac in Dallas. Ask for Jay Lane. Probably the best car buying experience yet. Jay made it painless. They're very knowledgeable on "V"s also. In my case I was dead set on a 2012 sedan with a manual tranny. Couldn't find one in Houston and we have many Caddy Dealers here and around the greater Houston Area. At the time, Sewell Cadillac in Dallas had maybe 10 CTS-V's(wagon, sedan, & coupe) with manual transmission to choose from. So I decided to go abroad and it was well worth it. I think Jay is a member here or the "other" forum under the name "Jay Lane". Thanks Jay.