: Atlanta members - this Sunday morning meet up for caffeine and octane in alpharetta?

extrabolts
08-30-12, 08:52 PM
I'd like to meet some of the others that are here in Atlanta. i thought a good way to do this would be to meet at caffeine and octane, which is the first Sunday of every month in alpharetta, from 8am - 11am. I can be there from 8-10:15ish when i will leave for church, so post up if anyone else wants to go and meet.

http://www.caffeineandoctane.com/

If you have never been to caffeine and octane, it is a fairly large car show that draws out a variety from old classics through modern exotics.

Brian in GA
09-01-12, 12:06 PM
I'm going to try and make it. I am also going to see if I can get a carseat in the back of my coupe to bring my 4 yr old daughter!!! Should be fun.

extrabolts
09-01-12, 12:09 PM
I'm going to try and make it. I am also going to see if I can get a carseat in the back of my coupe to bring my 4 yr old daughter!!! Should be fun.

Sounds good. I will be bringing my 4 yr old daughter and 5 yr old son in the back of my coupe. We just went up through tennessee on tail of the dragon together and they fit fine!

Brian in GA
09-01-12, 01:03 PM
I was up there to visit a friend, I took the wife's Escalade and when we pulled into their driveway I realized they were 5 miles from Deal's gap. I would've brought both cars had I known that!! I was just told by a friend that frequents Caffiene to be there at 7:00!! He said it fills up really fast.

Brian in GA
09-01-12, 01:05 PM
I'm looking for some 18 x 10.5 C5 Z06 rims for the track, any ideas?! I've been looking hard and can't come up with any close by and the ones I find the owners are too lazy to ship. I missed the perfect set last week here in Buckhead. I was bummed.

Brian in GA
09-01-12, 04:33 PM
extrabolts, shoot me your phione #, it's a big place. Mine's 678-725-1999.

KFinnell81
09-01-12, 07:09 PM
I will definitely be there. Sucks, I have a ton of stuff sitting up at Injected Engineering that I would have loved to have had put on and tuned before tomorrow.. Also have been waiting for the D3 Comp springs for weeks now... And I have been waiting for a custom exhaust tip... Thank god I am a hunter and understand that good things come with patience..

Brian in GA
09-01-12, 07:42 PM
Is there a preferred parking area so we try to get together? I'll try to be there around 7 but saving spots from memory is not that easy. ZZ Top was going to run right over me one time when standing in a spot for my brother who was 20 feet away. Guy was a dick in a t bucket.

extrabolts
09-01-12, 08:51 PM
wow I guess this has gotten really big, I have not been in about 3 years and then it was just at a little shopping center, maybe 50 cars. I have not been to this location so I don't know about where to park or anything. just give me a call on my cell if we are not seeing each other - i sent it to you by PM

muohio
09-01-12, 09:05 PM
My car is dirty as hell, but I'm only a few exits up the road.

MacBuster
09-01-12, 09:25 PM
hijack!

If any Atlanta members are willing to take a visit to a dealer to check out a V I'm considering from across the continent, it would be much appreciated!

Brian in GA
09-02-12, 08:03 PM
Good weather this morning, 2 huge lots full by 8:00 am, we drove with a train of exotic cars from 5:45 to 6:30 while still pitch black out to get there! Great way to start a Sunday, just a guess but possibly 500 plus cars.

I also enjoyed meeting some of our forum members, two of us had child seats in the back of our coupes, the crowds loved that! My 4 year old loved the way 600 HP felt when pulling out at traffic lights, ear to ear smiles!

I was parked next to a 1600 HP Vette at 28 lbs of boost, he's looking for 200 mph at the Clayton 1/2 mile, just unbelievable. Another thing that's very cool is the entire place empties between 10:30 and 11, no prizes, no raffles, no speaker systems, no one in charge, no sign we were ever there by noon.

Class people with fantastic cars, who knew all of these gems are hidden away in garages here in Atlanta,

Wish you all could have been there today.

B.