Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Ontario Owners: Car Show Sept 16

1K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  MKWAGON 
#1 ·
Niagara College is hosting a car show on September 16th at their Welland Campus (300 Woodlawn Road, Welland, Ontario) and the Ontario CTS/CTS-V owners have been invited! Registration and admittance is free and all registered vehicles will receive a BBQ voucher and a chance to win prizes!

Full details & registration link: http://www.ontariocts.com/?p=565

#7 ·
That's too bad. I can understand it though, it's a busy time of year now. Also, this version of the CTS is getting passee, now that the new XTS and ATS are out and the new CTS is soon expected, so excitement is dying down on this one. Just witness all the talk about them on here. Rest assured, I still love mine, though with all the problems with the last Nav update, I'm quite interested to find out more on the performance and reliabiity of the new Cue system. Trust you'll let those registered know if plans change. Do you expect the cars to be ***** and span too? This will be the first year I've spent less time cleaning mine than driving it, believe it or not. Still a week to go, so ...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.