: Renewal/Payment Dilemma!

ShapeShifter
08-27-12, 11:45 AM
guess it's time to renew the CF subscription....
Hope your renewal experience turns out better than mine. I paid via PayPal and two payments were submitted and processed by my bank, one for AutoForums.com, Inc. and one for Madison Ross Media Group. Was able to get PayPal to reverse the AutoForums.com payment, however, the site no longer reflect Paid Member Status for me, even though the Madison Ross Media Group payment was and is still valid. Notification sent via the on site email, but no response yet?

This post copied from the Lounge by Submariner409 on 08-29-12 @ 1023 EDT.

ShapeShifter
08-27-12, 11:45 AM
guess it's time to renew the CF subscription....
Hope your renewal experience turns out better than mine. I paid via PayPal and two payments were submitted and processed by my bank, one for AutoForums.com, Inc. and one for Madison Ross Media Group. Was able to get PayPal to reverse the AutoForums.com payment, however, the site no longer reflect Paid Member Status for me, even though the Madison Ross Media Group payment was and is still valid. Notification sent via the on site email, but no response yet?

cadillac kevin
08-27-12, 12:02 PM

Madison ross no longver owns the forum (whoever bought it never changed it over)

ShapeShifter
08-27-12, 12:45 PM
Madison ross no longver owns the forum (whoever bought it never changed it over)
Was aware that! More specifically, back in June got an email with PayPal link for Autofourms.com renewal. Processed the PayPal payment for Autoforums which resulted in payments being submitted and processed by my bank for old and new owners accounts. So, I had the Autoforms payment reversed, as I thought it might be a scam email. However, the Madison Ross payment was issued, but now no Site Member Status?.....and no resolution yet. So, whomever has access to the MadisonRoss Account, has access to my payment that was most likely placed into that account.

Hopefully, this gets resolved soon!

MrHolland
08-27-12, 04:47 PM
Was aware that! More specifically, back in June got an email with PayPal link for Autofourms.com renewal. Processed the PayPal payment for Autoforums which resulted in payments being submitted and processed by my bank for old and new owners accounts. So, I had the Autoforms payment reversed, as I thought it might be a scam email. However, the Madison Ross payment was issued, but now no Site Member Status?.....and no resolution yet. So, whomever has access to the MadisonRoss Account, has access to my payment that was most likely placed into that account.

Hopefully, this gets resolved soon!

Did you report this in the customer service thread?? One of our guys in there can probably help you.

ShapeShifter
08-28-12, 09:26 AM
Did you report this in the customer service thread?? One of our guys in there can probably help you.
Sent you a PM.

ShapeShifter
08-28-12, 11:22 AM
In June I received an email with PayPal link for membership renewal. I followed the link and processed a PayPal payment for renewal of my 6 month membership. The payment automatically resulted in two payments being submitted and processed by my bank. One payment to Autoforums.com and a second payment issued to Madison Ross Group. So, I had the Autoforms payment reversed, as I thought the email might have been a scam, especially after being charged an additional .75 International Processing Fee by my bank? The PayPal Transaction ID No's can be provided to the appropriate person(s) for further investigation. Didn't want to post those in an open thread.

The Madison Ross payment still remains valid, however, when I login now the site reflects no Paid Member Status? I initially used the on site email to notify the appropriate personnel of this discrepancy, but no acknowledgement or resolution yet. So, whoever has access to the Madison Ross Account has access to the funds from my payment that was most likely placed into that account, as the transaction did not reject the funds back to my PayPal or Bank Accounts for the Madison Ross payment.

Hope the appropriate site personnel can assist in resolving my renewal dilemma.

Wes

admin
08-28-12, 02:12 PM
Sal will have to take care of the Madison Ross payment.

Lord Cadillac
08-28-12, 02:21 PM
Hey Wes... Can you send me a PM with the email address you used for the PayPal payment? I'll refund the payment so you can get setup properly with AutoGuide...

Thank you!

Sal C.

ShapeShifter
08-28-12, 05:17 PM
Sal, PM Sent.....Thanks for the prompt assistance.

Wes

Lord Cadillac
08-28-12, 06:06 PM
No problem! All taken care of. :)

ShapeShifter
08-28-12, 07:34 PM
Membership is now renewed! All is well.

Submariner409
08-29-12, 10:15 AM

Ummmmm....... NO. Subscription questions and problems go down to "Site News, Feedback, ............". "Cadillac Customer Service" is for your GM warranty problems and the like.