: Congrats to Cadillac Racing

Junior1
08-26-12, 01:36 AM
Although the championship was pretty much clinched at the last event, today @ Sonoma made it official...

Cadillac wins the SCCA World Challenge GT Championship with the CTS-V

Johnny O'Connell finished First and Andy Pilgrim finished Second in the points
Plus Cadillac also wins the Manufacturers Championship as well...

wtg guys

Rule12b
08-26-12, 01:46 AM
Although the championship was pretty much clinched at the last event, today @ Sonoma made it official...

Cadillac wins the SCCA World Challenge GT Championship with the CTS-V

Johnny O'Connell finished First and Andy Pilgrim finished Second in the points
Plus Cadillac also wins the Manufacturers Championship as well...

wtg guys

Yes they did, and in impressive fashion. Andy worked his ass off for it today. It was great to be there and Cadillac treated us all like honored guests. It was a blast. All I can say is F--- Yeah! To Caddy for rocking the crap out of Porsche, Audi, Ferrari, Maserati, Nissan, and all other comers. Great work.

Johnxlrv
08-26-12, 09:44 AM
Agreed,

Totally impressed at the way we (Cadillac V owners) were treated. Got treated to a lap in the parade lap in the cts-v...just being on the course makes you appreciate the challenge that the whole team had.

I knew that Cadillac has a winning team...this just makes it official!

dvandentop
08-27-12, 10:05 PM
Awesome just hung out with Johhny O at the ALMS race

NAX-121
08-27-12, 10:44 PM
That was a killer parade lap. Your car sounds sick rule.... Did someone say a 40mph speed limit cause i didnt...:devil:. Way too much fun. A big thanks to our cadillac racing team people who treated us like gold for the weekend. And an even bigger thanks to the cadillac V driver who lead us v's out on the parade lap for letting us tear up the track for a quick sec.

Johnxlrv
08-28-12, 01:10 AM
That was a killer parade lap. Your car sounds sick rule.... Did someone say a 40mph speed limit cause i didnt...:devil:. Way too much fun. A big thanks to our cadillac racing team people who treated us like gold for the weekend. And an even bigger thanks to the cadillac V driver who lead us v's out on the parade lap for letting us tear up the track for a quick sec.

Lol...was in that blue coupe...bit of a grin on that driver's face when he said we were " gonna wait a bit "...hit 6000 rpm, but we caught up to the group of the new ATS's way too soon.

NAX-121
08-28-12, 03:42 AM
LoL those guys were fun. There is no way you can put that group of gear heads on the track and expect them to understand what the meaning of speed limit is :hmm:. I loved it after we made it back up to the coral the cadillac drivers coming up and shaking our hands with these huge smiles asking "did you enjoy that". Wish someone had it on video cause it had to be good.:shhh:

Mikevette
08-28-12, 10:02 AM
Awesome team effort by Cadillac racing, make us V owners proud to own such an awesome performance automobile. Can't wait for next season to kickoff to see Andy, Johnny and team Cadillac at St Petersburgh, Fl. They didn't allow us to participate in any parade laps, but I have done laps on Road Atlanta prior to the ALMS in my Zo6, what a rush!!! the caddie corrral is the only way to attend these events, don't have to worry about our V's while we mingle at the track!!

Mike P.

Johnxlrv
08-28-12, 08:02 PM
LoL those guys were fun. There is no way you can put that group of gear heads on the track and expect them to understand what the meaning of speed limit is :hmm:. I loved it after we made it back up to the coral the cadillac drivers coming up and shaking our hands with these huge smiles asking "did you enjoy that". Wish someone had it on video cause it had to be good.:shhh:

crappy cell video from the blue cts:
http://i1251.photobucket.com/albums/hh560/Johnxlrv/th_cf09dd21.jpg (http://s1251.photobucket.com/albums/hh560/Johnxlrv/?action=view&current=cf09dd21.mp4)

http://i1251.photobucket.com/albums/hh560/Johnxlrv/Cadillac%20Racing%20Event/03d2a89d.jpg