: looking for pics of sedans lowered with 20" wheels

silverstreaker
08-26-12, 12:21 AM
preferably silver sedans with black wheels. I'm most interested in how far the wheels sets out in relation to the fender. Offset info would help as well. I am looking to order wheels and tires soon but I dont want to order them and it not be the look I'm wanting. I want the tires moved as far out as possible without rubbing (lowering with the Eibach springs with the 5" cut off the fronts).
I appreciate your time in putting up pics.

Captain McFunk
08-26-12, 10:32 AM
http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn181/CaptainMcFunk/slammed1.jpg

TSW Nurburgrings, 20x10.5 (i think?) with 5mm spacers to make them sit out further in the back. I want to say they're something like +48 or something? not sure.

tabio42
08-26-12, 10:09 PM
is that a wrap or just the way the light is hitting the WD? looks amazing

silverstreaker
08-26-12, 10:55 PM
http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn181/CaptainMcFunk/slammed1.jpg

TSW Nurburgrings, 20x10.5 (i think?) with 5mm spacers to make them sit out further in the back. I want to say they're something like +48 or something? not sure.
This is the exact setup I'm looking for stance wise. My Eibach springs should be here on Tuesday and I plan to cut 4-5 " off as you did. I would do the nurburgrings but I' would prefer not running spacers. I believe the Forgeline come in the proper offset. I plan on the following setup
Forgline matte black CF10s 20x9 front and 20x10 on the rear. 255/35/20 in front and 295/30/20 on rear (brand is up in the air). What I need to know is with these exact tires/wheels, what should the offset be to push the wheels out as far as possible without rubbing? Also, I know some go 265 front and 305 rears with the rest of the numbers staying the same. This changes the outside diameter between a third and a half inch. I'd like to see how both of these tires sit in a lowered wheelwell. The more pics we get the better.

TheDarkKnight
08-27-12, 10:59 AM
With the tsw's, do you have to get a spacer for them to work?

Captain McFunk
08-27-12, 11:35 PM
With the tsw's, do you have to get a spacer for them to work?

yes, you do, but spacers are nothing, and do not change the aspect of the car at all. they are 5mm.

This is the exact setup I'm looking for stance wise. My Eibach springs should be here on Tuesday and I plan to cut 4-5 " off as you did. I would do the nurburgrings but I' would prefer not running spacers. I believe the Forgeline come in the proper offset. I plan on the following setup
Forgline matte black CF10s 20x9 front and 20x10 on the rear. 255/35/20 in front and 295/30/20 on rear (brand is up in the air). What I need to know is with these exact tires/wheels, what should the offset be to push the wheels out as far as possible without rubbing? Also, I know some go 265 front and 305 rears with the rest of the numbers staying the same. This changes the outside diameter between a third and a half inch. I'd like to see how both of these tires sit in a lowered wheelwell. The more pics we get the better.

Hey, forgelines are sweet and all, but i want to make sure you know how expensive they are. There are many wheels out there that look similar to forgelines for WAYYY WAYYY less. You're talking 6-9 grand for a set of forgelines in some cases. In regards to the offset, that's not something I would know. Jon @ Best Wheel Deals could hook you up, though, as he did me.