: Opinions? Deal or no deal

TheDarkKnight
08-25-12, 07:36 PM
Buying a 2009 v sedan with AT, regular seats, chrome wheels, 23k miles. Dealer is selling at 42900 certified with one owner and no accidents

Is this a good deal in your opinion? Car has no scratches or door dings. Great shape. Chime in please.

Thanks from SE PA newbie.
Mike

1997BlackETC
08-25-12, 07:41 PM
Sounds like your average deal for a 2009, they know they don't have to let it go much cheaper because the market dictates a couple grand over 40 for this car with this mileage. Just make sure you test drive it enough to know there are no mechanical issues and make sure all the panels are lined up ok and there is no signs of body damage repair and of course look at the carfax report.

TheDarkKnight
08-25-12, 08:01 PM
Thanks for the input. Just need a little persuading. Now to start reading on my "starter" mods.......

Cadillac Cust Svc
08-28-12, 08:27 PM
Hi Mike,

Please email me anytime at Katie_Lucille@gmexpert.com if you would ever like me to research any vehicle questions/concerns for you! Do you still have your eye on the same V sedan?

Best,

Katie
Cadillac Customer Service

TheDarkKnight
08-31-12, 07:24 PM
Well ended up going with a 2012 auto with 3k miles on it for $57k. In love with the black diamond tricot! Taping as we speak to plasti dip chrome! Pictures to come. But here is the link to what I bought.
http://www.armencadillac.com/index.do?pageTypeName=VehiclePhotoGallery&id=1780214993