Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Humidity in headlamp

2K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  Cadillac Customer Service 
#1 ·
Ello everyone wondering if anyone else have had this issue. I own a 08 CTS and never had any problems until last week that really poured and humidity got into my headlight. Its working fine but wold like to fix this before it gets ruined from the inside. Ive got no cracks whats so ever so inot sure how to fix this problem. Any advice ?

Thanx

#2 ·
I'm very sorry to see you've been experiencing these headlamp concerns, Eborunda! Please don't hesitate to let me know if you would like me to investigate further on your behalf. I'm happy to check my GM resources for you; simply send me a private message containing the last eight of your VIN, and I can get started.

Best,

Katie
Cadillac Customer Service

#3 ·
Cadillac Cust Svc said:
I'm very sorry to see you've been experiencing these headlamp concerns, Eborunda! Please don't hesitate to let me know if you would like me to investigate further on your behalf. I'm happy to check my GM resources for you; simply send me a private message containing the last eight of your VIN, and I can get started.

Best,

Katie
Thank you Katie,i will get back to you later :)

#4 ·
Cadillac Cust Svc said:

Best,

Katie
Katie hello, using my VIN number, where could i find out what equipment did my Cts came with ? The problem is that my car was purchased in Mexico and theres no record with my local and US dealer.
Thanx

#6 ·
Eborunda, if you don't mind sending me a direct message with the last eight of your VIN, then I can check the various GM resources available to me to see what I find. Unfortunately, I can't guarantee that I'll be able to track it down using one specific resources but I'm happy to do a comprehensive check on your behalf!

Best,

Katie

#7 ·
Cadillac Cust Svc said:
Eborunda, if you don't mind sending me a direct message with the last eight of your VIN, then I can check the various GM resources available to me to see what I find. Unfortunately, I can't guarantee that I'll be able to track it down using one specific resources but I'm happy to do a comprehensive check on your behalf!

Best,

Katie
Hello Katie here it is (the whole thing ) VIN 1G6DR57V380212976 the car was exported to Mexico

Thank you

----------

Michael_atDell said:
I had the same problem... The headlamps have "vent tubes", be sure they aren't blocked, then turn on you headlamps for 30-45 minutes.
Thanx will check this.

#9 ·
Eborunda, I apologize for the multuiple posts (I posted in another thread you created on the same topic here: http://www.cadillacforums.com/forum...sentatives/275279-vin-search.html#post3148920)! I did investigate using the VIN you kindly provided, so please feel free to "edit" your post above to delete that sensitive information if you wish.

Unfortunately, I also could not access the information you're looking for on your vehicle, and I apologize for the inconvenience! According to my resources, any questions about the vehicle's original build or RPO information, please refer to the original vehicle invoice or window sticker. If you would like me to search further, please do email me anytime.

Best,

Katie

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.