: Special Year End Pricing on all In-Stock Vs

Cadillac Tony
08-20-12, 10:33 AM
Hi everyone!

We're down to our last few Vs for 2102, so it's that time for special forum pricing on all remaining inventory. While they last, you can purchase any in stock CTS-V from me for below dealer invoice, well into the holdback. For example, here's a Crystal Red V Sedan I have in stock:

2012 Sedan, Crystal Red, Ebony Interior
-Automatic
-Recaro Seats
-Sueded steering/shifter
-Polished Wheels
-Ultraview Roof
-Wheel Locks
-Midnight Sapele Wood

Factory MSRP: $74,050
Dealer Invoice: $70,704.27
Your Price: $68,487.79
PLUS your choice of either $3,000 additional rebate or special financing as low as 0%
Total possible savings: $8,562.21

In addition, there is also an additional $2,000 incentive only available for those currently leasing a non-GM vehicle- you do not have to turn in that vehicle. So for anyone who chooses the cash incentive and currently leases a non-GM vehicle, your total savings will be $10,562. Wow.

So as you can see, now's the time to snag that V you've been thinking of. I only have a few left, which you can see by following THIS LINK (http://www.plazacadillac.com/VehicleSearchResults?search=new&make=Cadillac&model=CTS-V).

Feel free to call if you have any questions or would like to make an appointment (ask for Tony!). As always, thanks for looking. :thumbsup:

larry arizona
08-20-12, 05:31 PM
Smoking deal especially for everyday joes without GM employee or supplier discount.

ta206
08-20-12, 07:09 PM
For anyone even considering buying a V, I will tell you that Tony treats you right. I drove 250 miles to buy my 2011 V from him. He beat every other deal I could find in Florida.

Cadillac Tony
08-22-12, 02:05 PM
For anyone even considering buying a V, I will tell you that Tony treats you right. I drove 250 miles to buy my 2011 V from him. He beat every other deal I could find in Florida.

Thanks! Hope you're still enjoying your V. :thumbsup: For everyone else, feel free to contact me. The Black Coupe I had is sold, but I still have several sedans, all nicely equipped.

One minor detail: I am unable to lease these cars to anyone outside of Florida. I apologize in advance, but previous issues with out of state leases have forced us to restrict lease offers to fellow Florida residents. For cash or finance buyers outside Florida, we're good to go.

Thanks again!