: Bushing problem - 2008 STS suspension wear

studio caddi
08-20-12, 10:05 AM
My 08 STS suspension bushings wear out every 2 to 3 years and the dealership tells
me this is normal due to the weather in Vegas . Is there any upgrade offered for my car that offers better bushings ? How hard would it be to swap the entire suspension for the suspension from the STS V ? Please help me any help with this problem would be greatly appreciated .
Thanks .

dkozloski
08-20-12, 02:33 PM
My 08 STS suspension bushings wear out every 2 to 3 years and the dealership tells
me this is normal due to the weather in Vegas . Is there any upgrade offered for my car that offers better bushings ? How hard would it be to swap the entire suspension for the suspension from the STS V ? Please help me any help with this problem would be greatly appreciated .
Thanks .There is a product called Ru-Glyde that is available at nearly all large chain auto parts stores that has been the answer for rubber suspension bushing wear for around a hundred years. Use an oil can with a long slender spout to lubricate all the suspension bushings every time your car is up on the rack.