: concave wheels

oh eight es tee es
08-18-12, 10:22 PM
im looking for black 22" concave wheels for my black 2008 sts. and suggestions?
i like the style of these:
Matte Black Face/Gloss Black Lip
VERTINI MAGIC 22X9 & 22X10.5 CONCAVE STAGGERED WHEELS

EChas3
08-18-12, 11:26 PM
How about posting a link?

eatyoursandwich
08-19-12, 12:17 AM
im looking for black 22" concave wheels for my black 2008 sts. and suggestions?
i like the style of these:
Matte Black Face/Gloss Black Lip
VERTINI MAGIC 22X9 & 22X10.5 CONCAVE STAGGERED WHEELS

Disclaimer: Poster is drunk.

1) Why 22s on a stock susupension?

2) Why 22s on a cadillac STS suspension?

3) Why knock-off Porsche 3-piece cast shit wheels?

3) Are you familiar with a term called 'suspension geometry?

4) Throw some D's (Dayton's) on it and call it a day: http://www.ebay.com/itm/18-DAYTON-Gold-Chrome-18x8-Wire-Wheels-Full-Set-Rims-knockoff-Lowrider-/160865972267?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr&hash=item25745bf02b#ht_1780wt_952

5) You asked for suggestions. The only criteria you gave was black 22" with a concave face. That narrows it down to afew thousand. Budget. Do you have one? V6 or V8 -- I guess it doesn't matter, never mind. Do you care that you care going to burn through tires every 10k-20k miles without modifying the suspension? I, personally am more of am OEM person with this car -- I don't want anything on the STS to look like it didn't come off the factory line that way. My bagged E30 and other project cars, different story, but not a 2008 STS. At the end of the day it's your car and I've seen a few people who have done 22s about as good as they can get on our platform, but they are very few and far between. Some absolutely tragedies as well.

6) Can I venture a wild guess and say the next thread you create will be asking about 'systems'?

Those are my suggestions.

DarkMingBlueSTS
08-19-12, 04:00 AM
Hey I had some triple gold 13x7 Dayton's on my prelude............lol in the nineties ;)

oh eight es tee es
08-19-12, 11:07 AM
a link? yeah heres a link: google.com ever heard of it?
i said i like the STYLE of that wheel, not those wheels. budget? dont have one pal, sorry that you do.
ive had 1 set of 22's and 3 sets of 24's on my avalanche. i know about wheels and tires and if you maintain them, like i have mine in the past, they last about 25-30 thousand miles. but if you have dough who cares if you gotta buy tires every now and then ya know? prob. not.
daytons? what are u a comedian?
systems? another f'ing comedian.
this website/forum sucks ass.

eatyoursandwich
08-19-12, 11:20 AM

Nice. Still shitty knock-offs.

i said i like the STYLE of that wheel, not those wheels. budget? dont have one pal, sorry that you do.

So then why shitty knock-offs? Why don't go to HRE or DPE and get the real things. Or get some built by Rotiform, genius.

ive had 1 set of 22's and 3 sets of 24's on my avalanche. i know about wheels and tires and if you maintain them, like i have mine in the past, they last about 25-30 thousand miles. but if you have dough who cares if you gotta buy tires every now and then ya know? prob. not.

Please stop with the Ebonics. You have had a few donks in the past, cool. If you want to donk your STS, go here and spare us the incompetence: http://www.layitlow.com/forums/

You asked for suggestions. I gave you one.

Just wait.

Just not the place to donk out your STS. You will be more in with your crowd here: http://www.donk-forums.com/

oh eight es tee es
08-19-12, 11:31 AM
24's on an avalanche is a donk? hahahaha. i think ur misinformed and an idiot. dont be jealous b/c u can only dream of affording 24's.
ill be RIDIN (i know how u like ebonics) around so flo (thats south florida) on my 22's and ull still b on this website hatin (more ebonics for U). lol. anyone can put concave wheels on a bmw, benz, and so forth but never seen them on a sts. shits gonna look bad azz (ebonics YOUR FAV!)
this is def. the last time i get on this shitty ass website. (well maybe ill b back to post of a picture of how awesome my car looks, just to make you jealous)
i just wanted to give you a link before i leave though.
youra****ingdbag.com

eatyoursandwich
08-19-12, 11:37 AM
24's on an avalanche is a donk? hahahaha. i think ur misinformed and an idiot. dont be jealous b/c u can only dream of affording 24's.
ill be RIDIN (i know how u like ebonics) around so flo (thats south florida) on my 22's and ull still b on this website hatin (more ebonics for U). lol. anyone can put concave wheels on a bmw, benz, and so forth but never seen them on a sts. shits gonna look bad azz (ebonics YOUR FAV!)
this is def. the last time i get on this shitty ass website. (well maybe ill b back to post of a picture of how awesome my car looks, just to make you jealous)
i just wanted to give you a link before i leave though.
youra****ingdbag.com

Quoted for hilarious posterity.

curtc
08-19-12, 02:16 PM

In all reality you have found the web's BEST Cadillac forum... Just not many members here wanting to through 22's on their STS...most keep it stock and original. By no means does this forum "suck" as you described it, just doesn't have the answer you were looking for unfortunately...

KRSTS
08-19-12, 02:30 PM
what a douch:rimshot::rimshot::rimshot:

scott9001
08-19-12, 03:46 PM
dont to be a dick i have 22s on my sts! it is the farthest thing from looking donk! and he is right this forum really does have a couple dicks on it! as for the wheels idk about flat black, doesent really flow with the car if its gloss black but idk what colour your car is or anything. but eat your sandwich what does it matter if his car is a v6 or a v8? and what would he have to change on his suspension system to make 22s work? i have had my wheels on for about 10,000 km now and havent noticed on little bit of wear. a little maitnence goes a far way ( tire rotations are your friend before its to late) and a avalance look dont with 24s on it no way! there are a few memebers here that have 22s and then one day a guy posted a set of stagered 20s and no one thought 22s were cool anymore! i will admit the car looked bad ass and the wheels fit nicley but it was also lowered. i find these cars ride stiff enough that lowering them is out of the question

curtc
08-19-12, 04:05 PM
I find these cars ride stiff enough that lowering them is out of the question

Agreed, I can't imagine one on 22's, the 18's with stock suspension is stiff enough for me...Might get 20's someday but will NOT be staggered, I like to be able to rotate my tires.