: Movie "Hit and Run" coming out.

h8-2goslow
08-17-12, 12:07 PM
I just saw clips from the new movie "Hit and Run" last night, and the CTS-V wagon looks exactly like mine! Cool!

smackdownCTSV
08-17-12, 12:45 PM
Old news.

hulksdaddy
08-17-12, 01:13 PM
^^ Buzzkill

smackdownCTSV
08-17-12, 02:16 PM
We knew about this before the trailer first aired on TV. It was even posted here. Twice!

Jesda
08-23-12, 02:21 AM
Dax Shepard and Kristen Bell are both Detroit boosters. They're from Michigan and drive a Saturn Vue and a Silverado. I bet they had something to do with using the CTS in the movie.

thebigjimsho
08-23-12, 02:23 PM
Dax is a big dumb animal.

Jinx
08-24-12, 04:16 AM
This movie is about some cars driving fast and power sliding and having a grand old time.
There are also people saying stuff in it, but that's not really what it was about.

The Vagon peels out and fishtails so frequently, I think they may have filmed a seven-year-old playing with a diecast model.

It was seriously little-boy awesome.

Thank you, Dax Shepard. I don't even mind that you didn't show us any of your girlfriend's girlybits.

.Jinx

Kmajecki
08-24-12, 08:05 AM
I posted a link to an interview with Dax about the movie. Most of the cars in the movie are his own cars except for the V apparently. When asked what car he didnt have in his garage that he wanted to put there, he said a white V wagon.

Side note, one of the cars thought it was in a rollover incident. I wonder which one that was???? :(

1997BlackETC
08-25-12, 05:58 PM
I went to see the movie the other night. The thing that really struck me was there was no way in hell her X boyfriends Pontaic Solstice would kept up to the 700hp lincoln or the CTS-V the way it did, no way. Other than that I liked the movie. Oh ya, I think the CTS-V woulda been at beside the Vette Grand Sport rather than behind it, those vettes only have 430HP I believe.

Jinx
08-26-12, 12:38 AM
Those Vettes don't weigh 4200 pounds.
I don't think there's a published GS 'Ring time, but the 2005 C6 Z51 (a GS without the Z06 tires & brakes) did it in 7:59...

Most of the chase including the Solstice was in traffic; that can be a great equalizer.