: Navigation Update

Umair_k
08-17-12, 06:08 AM
Thanks to all who helped me sort out the diif issue, now thats done and should be sorted soon once i install the new diff.

Since the car is an import from US to Dubai, United Arab Emirates, the navigation does not work, i went through the manual of the vehicle and it says that the navigation data is stored in the HDD of the vehicle and whenever there is an update in the maps, you need to insert the CD and update will take place.

For me to get ME maps onto the navigation (for it work) i should look for a CD from the dealership? that should get my maps up and running?

jzchen
12-05-12, 01:52 PM
Did you ask a local dealer? I'm afraid I don't have any experience exporting. Anyone....

wait4me
12-05-12, 01:58 PM
You need to have the radio flashed with Tis to turn on the stuff. There are selections for your country/origin. Anyone with a tech2/mdi box and access to gm tis can do it for you.

Then the map updates would have to be put in. When you setup for dubai, also they can go into the secret menu to turn on the middle east mode, where it will allow tv while driving ect..

You can buy the tv antenna and controller from gm, if you want that in your vehicle.

Smokin80
12-05-12, 02:10 PM
You need to have the radio flashed with Tis to turn on the stuff. There are selections for your country/origin. Anyone with a tech2/mdi box and access to gm tis can do it for you.

Then the map updates would have to be put in. When you setup for dubai, also they can go into the secret menu to turn on the middle east mode, where it will allow tv while driving ect..

You can buy the tv antenna and controller from gm, if you want that in your vehicle.

Hey

Your pm box is full. Can you please pm me. Thanks

wait4me
12-05-12, 03:23 PM
Im not able to take pms there are too many added in the box, just email me. My email address is on the web.