Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Need help with spare parts

971 views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  djuraskovic 
#1 ·
Hi ,

Can someone please tell me where can i find some Cadillac CTS parts on a good price in USA .

I need 2 headlights , bumper grill , front grill , front bumper with reinforcement impact bar , hood and Radiator tie bar .

I am from Europe and here its impossible to find . On ebay i found some but i 5 different places .\

Thanks

#2 ·
^ A large auto dismantler such as www.triplettasap.com could probably source everything you need. Yards here are on the "wire" and communicate with other recyclers. If they don`t have it, they will find it. How you`re going to get it to Europe is another question.

I`m at a loss as to why you would expect to find everything you want from ONE ebay vendor. (?)

#5 ·
I`m at a loss as to why you would expect to find everything you want from ONE ebay vendor. (?)
If you need parts for a GM 3800 series powered car, I know of several vendors that use ebay and you could acquire all these parts in one shot. Depending on the car, there are niche vendors out there. I guess there are none for the CTS's?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.