: Suspension Parts for 2003 STS

swvirginian
08-16-12, 12:23 PM
Chris, you may remember my recent post about harsh suspension. I've replaced the power steering position sensor and the car still rides like it has no suspension. I still have absolute no codes; zilch.
Would you please price the sensors, shocks, struts, and control module for me. I think I would start by replacing all shocks and struts first hoping that would resolve all the issues. You recall my car has magneride control electronic suspension. The VIN is 1G6KY54993U194695. Thanks for your help. Jack Arnold, Roanoke, VA.

RippyPartsDept
08-16-12, 02:53 PM
Jack

Can you shoot me an email so I can send you a PDF of your price quote? (see my signature below my posts... if you don't see it let me know)

I'm adjusting the prices pretty severely for this quote since it is such a large purchase and I don't want to advertise those prices or people would get the idea that they can get just the one part for that price.

Cheers,
Chris

RippyPartsDept
08-16-12, 02:58 PM
looks like the module is discontinued and i probably won't be able to get it for you .. the other parts are all still available from GM