: 2013 online ATS order guide

frankc5r
08-14-12, 05:39 PM
Here is a link to an online ATS GM order guide showing all equiptment groups and options:

http://eogld.ecomm.gm.com/NASApp/domestic/proddesc.jsp?year=2013&regionID=1&divisionID=5&type=0&vehicleID=12622&section=oi_def&page=1&butID=3

Also have a pdf version of guide.

Hope it helps someone.

Let me know if link does not work.

frank

PS: my pdf is dated 8-10-12, so is pretty current

bmw2caddy
08-14-12, 05:43 PM
Post the PDF if you can.

frankc5r
08-15-12, 10:34 AM
Post the PDF if you can.

Not sure I see how to attach a file. I see link but not attach.

bmw2caddy
08-15-12, 10:49 AM
No worries. You've posted a bunch of helpful info recently.

Congrats on the order, hopefully the wait isn't too long.

jeffroeson
08-16-12, 04:54 PM
Thanks Frank!!! This is great info to have at all times. Makes for late nite reading, doesn't it?

I will be waiting till winter in Iowa ( Mar. approx.) is over to get my 2.0L Performance model in Silver Coast Metallic.

frankc5r
08-16-12, 09:01 PM
Thanks Frank!!! This is great info to have at all times. Makes for late nite reading, doesn't it?

I will be waiting till winter in Iowa ( Mar. approx.) is over to get my 2.0L Performance model in Silver Coast Metallic.

Your welcome. I changed my order today adding the 5V5 rear spoiler. Did not see it before till I spent time with order guide.

Cadillac has misnamed two of the trims. The premium trim is really the performance trim because ONLY with the premium trim
can you get the magnetic shocks AND the best FE3 suspension. As one who WANTS performance, I had to upgrade to premium
trim to be able to get mag shocks and FE3 susp even tho you would THINK the performance trim would offer them.
I mentioned that to a Cad higher up at ALMS midohio race last week and he just shrugged. Do not think there are many performance
people in Cadillac marketing.

Fraggy
08-17-12, 12:19 AM
Your welcome. I changed my order today adding the 5V5 rear spoiler. Did not see it before till I spent time with order guide.

Cadillac has misnamed two of the trims. The premium trim is really the performance trim because ONLY with the premium trim
can you get the magnetic shocks AND the best FE3 suspension. As one who WANTS performance, I had to upgrade to premium
trim to be able to get mag shocks and FE3 susp even tho you would THINK the performance trim would offer them.
I mentioned that to a Cad higher up at ALMS midohio race last week and he just shrugged. Do not think there are many performance

Sad, but still can't wait to get one.

investor74
08-18-12, 12:55 PM

I noticed that the Premium trim has Summer tires. I wish they would give you an option for All-season tires. What do you do in the winter? Is there such a thing as run-flat snow tires?

JimmyH
08-18-12, 12:58 PM
I don't understand why they went with run flats. My Camaro has neither a spare nor runflats. They gave me a compressor with a can of goop built in.

JimmyH
08-18-12, 01:00 PM
By the way, I am in Chicago. I have seen plenty of Camaro SS and RS driving around in the winter on summer tires. It's not a good idea, but you can do it if you avoid snow.

thebigjimsho
08-18-12, 03:09 PM
Depends on the tire. If it's a Max Performance tire, like my PS2s, they won't go anywhere in snow...

thebigjimsho
08-18-12, 03:15 PM
I noticed that the Premium trim has Summer tires. I wish they would give you an option for All-season tires. What do you do in the winter? Is there such a thing as run-flat snow tires?If the car is new, I'd get all the way to the point you'd pull the trigger. Then, insist on all seasons. If they want to sell it to you badly enough, they'll take the install and slight deprecation hit on tires with 10 miles on them and do it for you.

JimmyH
08-18-12, 03:19 PM
Depends on the tire. If it's a Max Performance tire, like my PS2s, they won't go anywhere in snow...

I doubt any summer tire will. They won't do well on cold pavement either. But if you are conscientious and focused, winter driving (minus the snow) is doable.

For those willing to wait, I am sure within 6 months, sets of ATS wheels will be all over ebay and craigslist.

frankc5r
08-18-12, 10:22 PM
I doubt any summer tire will. They won't do well on cold pavement either. But if you are conscientious and focused, winter driving (minus the snow) is doable.

For those willing to wait, I am sure within 6 months, sets of ATS wheels will be all over ebay and craigslist.

Anybody know the bolt pattern of the ATS wheels?? I am hopefull the set of Blizzacks (sp) I have on custom wheels that were used on
my just sold HHR-SS will fit since they are both late model GM cars.

CaddyFanFL
08-18-12, 11:21 PM
As a side-note: The "Track Performance Package" (Y4Q), optional on the 3.6L Premium RWD, should have an MSRP of $495 (invoice $436) - according to consumerguide. I wasn't aware of that price because the online-configurator doesn't show this option at all.