: 95 deville which tires should i go with

rsegura95
08-13-12, 02:23 AM
hello everybody, newbiie to the forums. i purchased my deville about a year ago with goodyear integrity tires and in the past couple months the driver rear tire has been leaking air and today was totally flat. all the tires have lots of small cracks all around so im going to replace all of them. my question is which ones have you guys had good/bad expereinces with?? I live in bakersfield, very hot summers, no snow and some rain, gets driven mostly city and the occasional road trip (just got back from pismo). gets 16-18 in the city and 22-26 hwy. i have a sears card that im going to use for the tires but i hear alot of differenent things from different people. good year, michelin, cooper, bridgestone.... any help is greatly appreciated.

rsegura95
08-13-12, 02:27 AM
things ive heardo n supposed routine rotations
negatives
goodyear integrity: wears too fast, only lasts about 20-25k
cooper: nothing but problems from the get
michelin: not too much but not worth the price

want an all around good tire as my family rides this car. dont want the best 200 tire but anything from 80-120 a tire is cool for the performace. any help.

Submariner409
08-13-12, 10:33 AM
I run the Cooper CS4-V. Excellent tire, quiet, sticky, smooth. Glass smooth at 143. No problems in 4.6 years. You could get away with the less expensive CS-4 S or H-rated tire. Your tire size and speed rating is on the sticker on the edge of the driver's door.

hotwvstar1100
08-19-12, 08:45 PM
I also have the copper CS-4's. Approx 30k on them, wearing awesome, great smooth ride and great traction dry or wet. Personally love the cooper brand. I only ever had one bad tire ( cords shifted) went back where I bout it and they're placed it for free.