: Repost? D3 750HP CTS-V review on Drive

M5eater
08-11-12, 08:50 AM
http://youtu.be/LpSXWOK01Zo

I didn't see it posted around here and I might as well live here...

generally positive review. Matt hates the Auto- surprise...

Cnair
08-11-12, 09:36 AM
No link to article

M5eater
08-11-12, 10:11 AM
No link to article
That would be because it's a youtube Video.

Cnair
08-11-12, 08:20 PM
That would be because it's a youtube Video.

So did not see the link to the video either..I must be blind

larry arizona
08-11-12, 09:22 PM
Baldilocks is a douchebag. NICE CAR thou........

M5eater
08-11-12, 09:45 PM
So did not see the link to the video either..I must be blind

it's embedded, I'll post the link when I get home. you're not missing anything special

Cnair
08-11-12, 09:46 PM
it's embedded, I'll post the link when I get home. you're not missing anything special

I apologize...could not see it on my iPad

tkracing
08-11-12, 09:54 PM
That guys annoying...

larry arizona
08-11-12, 10:09 PM
He can go back to his 420RWHP corvette. Childs play. What are his qualifications to be a car critic when he does not have one in the V's league much less one with 650 RWHP??? Film school reject.

Stillborn
08-12-12, 12:14 AM
fat matt should kill himself. i guess he doesn't know how to drive the v's auto well. what a tool, ten minute ride = professional assessment of a 750hp super sedan. if that fat phuq roles around in a vett, it only means one thing. (insecure little diq d-bag)

M5eater
08-12-12, 10:06 AM
whoa whoa whoa, LOL.

He loved the car, matt's observations are nothing any other reviewer would have brought to the attention of it's viewers. A lot of car rags *do* think the auto sucks the life out of the car-- me included, his assesment that it tends to make the car feel lazy is spot on. He's doesn't go on to say it's the worst auto ever, just that it's not his thing. The ride height on the KW's is ridiculous for a DD too, no if's and's or buts, and let's be honest, DS tape?.. Yes that's the only way I can think of to stick it on there short of glue or drilling, but it's tacky...and it's expensive. It's a no-win situation there. If my $330 CF spoiler was held-on by DS tape I would fear it might come flying off at some point, actually, I wouldn't buy it at all. I'd live without a CF spoiler.

The rest of the review, incase you missed, was him having a blast, commenting on the V's unsurpassed tuning capabilities and mentioning that it handled great.

What are his qualifications to be a car critic when he does not have one in the V's league much less one with 650 RWHP??? Film school reject.
Farah? What qualifies a person to review cars? I don't believe there's a required degree or anything, you just need to have an unbiased opinion and drive a shit load of cars. Check and Check;
http://www.thesmokingtire.com/tag/matt-farah/

we have a resident (Jesda) with far fewer 'qualifications' .

I apologize...could not see it on my iPad
Safari non-flash support FTL. Download tapatalk, you can view embeded videos and pictures. It's much better for forum viewing on my iphone, but it should be great on the iphone (hint; no ads!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpSXWOK01Zo&feature=player_embedded

larry arizona
08-12-12, 12:41 PM
Hmmmm Never heard of him, Next! Looked like some homemade youtube video is all I was saying. I guess setting up a website with your own $$$$ for 3 years means he is qualified, So I will give him some credit there. Just an opinion, his on the 750HP V and mine of his analysis, like his website says, they are not top gear....... No biggie

larry arizona
08-12-12, 12:42 PM
FTR, that is a tough looking and sounding V. Good Job D3.

baabootoo
08-12-12, 11:55 PM
Don't be hatin'.........

readyact
08-13-12, 04:54 PM
The car looks good and sounds good so it's all good.