: the new guy

JhughesCTS
08-10-12, 08:06 PM
Hi fellow owners, my name is jordan, after trolling for a couple months i decided to introduce myself so here it is.
im 24 and i am the contractors coordinator for skilled marine labor at vigor industrial in the shipyards in portland oregon. im also an i-car certified body tech, painter, and welder. i graduated from wyotech almost 2 years ago. i was an eagle tech (honor role) and runner up for outstanding collision student of the year. i just recently bought my first cadillac. its a '03 cts with luxury sprot package and it has 96k miles. my plans for the car are 19" mrr GT08 wheels and tires, a V front end, ebay headlights, (the led strip ones) HID's, LEd tails, borla cat back, CAI, a kenwood double din touchscreen, backup camera, tint, sport grille, (if still availble) and a new paintjob that i will be doing after dent and excessive chip repair. the color will be a factory matched black raven with a satin black stripe starting on the grille and following the body line up the hood, on the roof inside the sail panel, decklid following the body line, third BL and around the lisence plate.

Here she is the day i bought her the only thing i have done is silerstar headlights and foglights and an OREGON DUCKS lisence plate cover :cool2:

http://i1048.photobucket.com/albums/s361/JordanHughes37/8090903b.jpg

Ranger
08-10-12, 09:59 PM
:welcome:

vincentm
08-10-12, 10:10 PM
Welcome, not too far from me, i frequent Portland/Vancouver

MrHolland
08-10-12, 10:23 PM
Congrats on your new car and joining us in the forum!!

talismandave
08-10-12, 11:14 PM
:welcome5: Cool Cadillac, can't wait to see you complete the project.

77CDV
08-11-12, 12:05 AM
:welcome:

orconn
08-11-12, 12:20 AM
Welcome to the Forums! I am sure your area of auto knowledge will be very helpful to our members.