: Just bought my first Cadillac!

DrHasnoCash
08-10-12, 11:59 AM
Hello everybody,

My name is Luke and I'm the proud owner of a used 1999 Cadillac Sedan DeVille.

It's used so there are some things that I need to do to it, but it drove off the lot smooth! It's very comfortable and turns heads!

Ranger
08-10-12, 12:09 PM
:welcome:

Submariner409
08-10-12, 12:27 PM
Perfect login name. Do some homework in all of this site - with a '99 you may need some background.

Update your profile to show the car model, year, mileage, your general location. It helps diagnosis. Go up ^^^ in the black bar and study the entire Cadillac Technical Archive - info you need, then down to Engines, Northstar Performance and read all the sticky posts at the top of the main threads page..... same for Past models: Deville.

DrHasnoCash
08-10-12, 02:28 PM
Thanks guys that's great I'll get right to that.

CadillacLuke24
08-10-12, 02:40 PM
Hey, Luke, How's it going? :D Like the name :D Good luck with your new Cadillac! They are nice cars, and you definitely came to the right place for help!

DrHasnoCash
08-10-12, 05:56 PM
Hey Luke. Lol it's funny, seems everywhere I go I run into another Luke! My best friend growing up was Luke (we were Luke and Luke). But yes I am glad to be here. Hope to get all the info I can.

Thanks for the warm welcome.

Aztec ETC ECS
08-10-12, 06:09 PM
Another Luke with a Deville?? You can't make this Sh*t up!
Don't forget to "Like" as much as possible.

orconn
08-10-12, 07:19 PM
Hello, Luke, welcome to the Forums!

talismandave
08-10-12, 10:56 PM
Welcome to the forum. You will soon see that you have found a good home here. We have great guys who know there stuff. (and idiots for comic relief, like me!):lol:

CadillacLuke24
08-11-12, 12:03 AM
Welcome to the forum. You will soon see that you have found a good home here. We have great guys who know there stuff. (and idiots for comic relief, like me!):lol:

Don't be so hard on yourself. There's plenty of us for that! :histeric:

We have a bunch of cool dudes here, ^That guy included. You'll love it here.

77CDV
08-11-12, 12:04 AM
:welcome: