: Newbie from Tennessee

chucks CTS
08-10-12, 02:39 AM
Hi guys and gals of this sight. Like the posting says Newbie from Tennessee. Im not only new to this sight but as of Thur. I just purchased my 1st Cadillac. I got Pearl white 2004 CTS 3.6L V6. So im no expert on the brand or car but i do absolutely love it. Ive always liked Cadillacs just now getting the opportunity to own one for 1st time. Like i said im no expert by any means. Thats one reason i joined this sight to help me learn more about these beautiful & nice vehicles. My name is Charles & i live about 30 minutes outside of Knoxville TN. In little town called Maryville. Well i just wanted to introduce myself & say thanks for letting me join your alls sight & if theres anything you need feel free to ask. Im new to Cadillacs but i still try and help. Thanks guys & gals.

MrHolland
08-10-12, 03:10 AM
Welcome to the forum sir. Congrats on the new car and beginning a chapter in your life that may never end, Cadillac love!!! Enjoy your stay.

--------I have one thing to ask of you,,,,,,,how about a pic of that machine!!!

Ranger
08-10-12, 11:05 AM
:welcome:

orconn
08-10-12, 01:04 PM
Welcome!

CadillacLuke24
08-10-12, 01:48 PM
:welcomeJimmyH:

We LOVE seeing Cadillacs, and yours sounds like a fine example, so....

:postpics:

Sounds like a SWEET Cadillac you got yourself! Glad to have ya on the forums! You'll find all the info you need, and you might just have some fun too.

chucks CTS
08-10-12, 03:39 PM
Thanks for all the Warm welcomes. I know this is pretty dumb question but apparently over time the Owners Manuel has been lost. There used to be Cadillac dealer about 15minutes from the house. Since the economy has tanked here lately. Many of the car dealers we had here at Airport Motor Mile which is what they call a little over mile stretch that had pretty much every dealer. We lost our Cadillac, Ford, Pontiac GMC which actually moved across street & GMC joined the Buick dealership & i know there was a few others just cant think of there names at the moment. So now the closest Cadillac dealer is in Knoxville which isnt biggest city in world but not quit sure were Cadillac is. But anyways how would you all say probably be easiest way of getting an owners manual for 2004 CTS with 3.6L V6? Sorry if stupid question but figured someone could probably help? Thanks for any awnsers!

CadillacLuke24
08-10-12, 05:52 PM
Ask and you shall receive!

http://www.cadillacfaq.com/faq/answers/pdf/2k04cts.pdf

This is missing what appears to be page 193, but other than that it looks good.

If you want a paper copy, eBay and Amazon are your friends. They have all kinds of stuff on there, and it's nothing terribly expensive. They're nice to have on hand, a quick reference if you will. I have 2 for my 96 :lol:

Oh, and that is NOT a dumb question :D I've asked way worse. Besides, if you never ask, how will you find out?

77CDV
08-10-12, 11:14 PM
:welcome:

chucks CTS
08-15-12, 08:51 PM
:welcomeJimmyH:

We LOVE seeing Cadillacs, and yours sounds like a fine example, so....

:postpics:

Sounds like a SWEET Cadillac you got yourself! Glad to have ya on the forums! You'll find all the info you need, and you might just have some fun too.

I would like to share some photos of it but honestly im not very computer literate. Honestly i had never been on a computer till about 7 years ago when my at time 6 year old daughter was teacher her 28 year old father how to get online. LOL. Also my online capabilities now adays are on my Droid RAZR cell phone. If you think you could tell me how to be more than happy to put some photos up of my new baby. If so thanks for help. Heck i just learned how to send an e.mail just a little over a year ago.

Aron9000
08-16-12, 12:28 AM
GO BIG ORANGE!!!!!!!!!!!

And welcome to the forums!!

ShapeShifter
08-16-12, 08:22 PM
Welcome! Congrats on the recent buy.

Rolex
08-16-12, 08:58 PM
:welcome5: to the forums and congrats on your new Cadi.

And GO HOGS!!! :)

chucks CTS
08-17-12, 09:46 PM
GO BIG ORANGE!!!!!!!!!!!

And welcome to the forums!!

Heck yeah! 14 days till opening day! It actually looking like 31st be my 1st road trip in my Caddie. Cause looks like me & 2 other buddies driving down to Atlanta to watch kickoff classic or whatever its called when we play N.C. State. I just praying we get back to way Tenn. Football supposed to play! Even if dont get to Hotlanta im still fired up to hearing Rocky Top over & over! I love the Vols & college football! Especially SEC football! Be nice if we could get our 2nd BCS Championship! If we dont make it i just wanna keep the trophy in SEC! Make it 7straight titles for best conference in college football!

Aron9000
08-18-12, 01:23 AM
Man I hope UT kicks some butt this year and moves out of the basement of the SEC. I'd be happy if we win our bowl game and win at least one big SEC game against Florida, LSU, Bama or somebody. I swear to god I'm going to throw the remote through the TV if we lose to Kentucky again.

As for another SEC school winning the BCS, f that. Nothing would make me happier than to see Bama, Florida, or LSU get absolutely reamed 48 to 0 in the title game against somebody like Boise State.