: 2013 Order Status??

FrcFed
08-10-12, 12:02 AM
Can't seem to get the GMconnects website to work right now, apperantly theres some falling out with GM or something. My sales person at the dealership is absolutely no help (really getting ready to pull my deposit) and no matter how much I hold his hand can't seem to look up the information on the order (#QMRCGG, hoping its way past 1000 at this point), just wanna see how much longer i need to wait for this fricken thing:nono:. Anyone know of any other way to get the status?

M5eater
08-10-12, 08:51 AM
How long have you already waited?

It takes between 1-2months..

Cadillac Cust Svc
08-10-12, 12:04 PM
FrcFed,
I just checked on the order and the most recent information we have for it is that it's scheduled for production. We ask to allow 6-12 weeks from the time your order was placed to the delivery of the vehicle. I know that this is a long time to be in anxious anticipation but we thank you for your patience!

Sarah (Assisting Katie)
Cadillac Customer Service

taken
08-10-12, 03:32 PM
Mine took almost exactly 8 weeks from order to delivery. It's tough waiting for sales people. GM Connect was up and running when I was waiting, but wasn't any help. In fact it still shows my car as "bayed and waiting for transport." It's been home for weeks. Anyways, it will be worth the wait....

ebferro
08-10-12, 07:31 PM
GMConnects sucks. My car has been on order for about 6 weeks. GMconnects has been down about 10% of that time. When I attempt to access it, it says that the number of connections to mysql has been exceeded so the site doesn't even come up. And, the last time my status was updated was on 7/23. I've been at 3100, ready to sequence for about 4 weeks. Got an email from my dealer on Monday stating that the car had been built and was shipped so I don't know how the status could still be 3100. Anyway, supposedly the car is on its way but GMConnects doesn't know it yet. It's a joke.

FrcFed
08-10-12, 10:59 PM
FrcFed,
I just checked on the order and the most recent information we have for it is that it's scheduled for production. We ask to allow 6-12 weeks from the time your order was placed to the delivery of the vehicle. I know that this is a long time to be in anxious anticipation but we thank you for your patience!

Sarah (Assisting Katie)
Cadillac Customer Service

Thank you very much Sarah, guess I'm coming up on week 4 now, so have a couple more to go I guess. Need to find something to occupy my time and no buying mods before you actually have the car is not an option!! :duck:

Gman57
08-11-12, 08:00 AM
.......and no buying mods before you actually have the car is not an option!! :duck:

Worked for me :cool2:

FrcFed
08-12-12, 07:36 PM
Worked for me :cool2:

Yeah its too late, already stripped my meth kit and 89lb injectors off my GTO, just wish more parts transfered over. As soon as i get some cash from selling that off will grab some pulleys, LTs, yank out the cats, CAI, few other odds and ends, tune it and call it a day.