Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Strange Behavior on CTS Forum

1K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  tinman 
#1 ·
For the last week or so I've been experiencing some strange behavior on this forum.

First, whenever I post a message, this sentence gets inserted at the end: "CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable FBPhotoZoom"

The message, which is a Facebook message that pops up when you mouse over a photo, does not appear until I click the "submit" button, necessitating that I edit the message to delete it. Moreover, it appears even if I have not been on Facebook that day.

Second, whenever I view a message and then try to return to the list of new messages, I get a popup saying that I'm about to leave the page and asking if that's what I really want to do or if I want to stay on the page.

These are very annoying developments. Doesn't happen on any other site or bulletin board I frequent.

I'm curious if anyone else is seeing them. BTW, I'm using Firefox 14.0.1 on a computer running Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit.

CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable FBPhotoZoom

CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable FBPhotoZoom

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.