Cadillac Owners Forum banner

RX Supercharger 3.6DI

8K views 14 replies 5 participants last post by  SC2150 
#1 ·
Anyone interested in details about supercharging your 3.6DI? Feel free to email me for details and pictures.

#3 ·
Yes I am definitely interested in learning about it. please email me any info you have on this. I have been trying to find a kit for it and D3 seems like "there is one in the works" forever and I just found out about the RX system. My email is jbush309@gmail.com. I look forward to hearing back man. Sorry I am also new to the hole thing with posting and threads. I appreciate any info you can give me. So far I have the Magnaflow cat-back exhaust and a cold air intake. Looking to step it up with this. I am buying a 2013 cts-v this winter with bonus from work but my 3.6 is still gonna be my daily driver.

#6 ·
You can call us direct: 941-721-1826 for any info and pricing.

21 RX FI builds out there right now.

The 22nd is to arrive next week for his install in a AWD CTS 3.6

Single & Twin turbo as well plus heads & cams, forged pistons, darton sleeved block, etc.

Standard super charger system is $6900 installed, tuned, ready to enjoy and kick plenty of V8 butt!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.