: power peddles

xxxxxxxrcv8@hotmail.com
08-06-12, 02:31 PM
Power peddle does not move on my 08 srx is this warranty

Cadillac Cust Svc
08-06-12, 08:28 PM
Power peddle does not move on my 08 srx is this warranty

I'm sorry to hear that you're having an issue with your vehicle. I would recommend getting this diagnosed at a GM dealership. After a diagnosis is done we can determine if something is covered under warranty. I would be happy to assist you with this if you would please private message your name, phone number, VIN, mileage, and preferred dealership.

Thanks!

Ashley (assisting Katie)
Cadillac Customer Service

xxxxxxxrcv8@hotmail.com
08-07-12, 09:59 AM
how do I private message you?

RippyPartsDept
08-07-12, 11:08 AM
you do not have enough posts to PM yet ... once you get enough posts you will see the PM option when clicking on a username

RippyPartsDept
08-07-12, 11:10 AM
best thing to do is contact your dealer to get this resolved - they will be able to let you know if it is warranty

Cadillac Cust Svc
08-08-12, 11:18 AM
how do I private message you?
Apologies for the confusion, rcv8! I've been away from the office since Friday and have just returned to the office today. As Rippy and Ashley mentioned, a dealership visit would be a great first step. If you have any lingering concerns after getting the dealer's diagnosis, then please email me anytime at Katie_Lucille@gmexpert.com and I can explore your options for you.

Best,

Katie
Cadillac Customer Service

xxxxxxxrcv8@hotmail.com
08-08-12, 07:35 PM
I do not want to spend the money right now unless it is under warranty. I just wondered if the warranty covers the rear tail light and the power pettles.

Kingoftypos
08-09-12, 02:20 AM
They are saying to go to the dealer to find out. The dealer will know more with the information that you give them, such as VIN and any factory/extended warranty.

KOT